So I behave 2 issues with separate plants both outdoors . One issue is that one of my plants is starting to get some white fluffy mold inbetween buds… it’s small and in a few spots bud rot…? My other plant has a Caterpillar issue I pulled a few out hiding in the buds and the area they where in the bud practically fell off. Ik I shouldn’t spray a budding plant with neem oil but idk what to do… the plant with the mold starting only has about 2 weeks left its auto flower and the plant with the Caterpillar problem is a clone with about 4 weeks left of bud. These outdoor plants have been nothing but issues sense I started them… lol the indoor ILGM gorilla glue autos have been flawless with no issues yet on day 58. Any help or suggestions is appreciated guys thank you
Welcome to the community ! Bud rot and mold it’s one of those things that comes with a lot of rain and high humidity. Definitely get rid of all affected areas. A bud wash at the end would be a good way to get rid of all mold spores. I will tag a member @Hellraiser to post a video for you.
After cutting out affected parts of the bud, hose with a generous shower of peroxide to kill of any residue.