You have 4 to 6 weeks with those soils before you need to worry about feeding.
I use Jacks 321 formula. Its easy.
Many choices tho if you read through some threads.
Here is one that may help…
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Nutrient grow kit | 33 | 196 | April 23, 2025 | |
| Do I need nutrients when using Fox Farm Happy Frog with autoflowers seedlings? | 7 | 615 | May 13, 2023 | |
| In a pinch can I use this crap | 34 | 587 | August 14, 2021 | |
| First time grower, need help with nutrients | 30 | 1593 | January 9, 2022 | |
| What Nutrients are you using? | 48 | 1512 | October 4, 2025 | |
| First time grow nutrient recommendations | 25 | 402 | January 26, 2023 | |
| Nutrients for a beginner | 19 | 340 | September 23, 2020 | |
| First grow and I'm so confused about nutes! | 34 | 622 | July 17, 2021 |