Noobie. Indoor / Outdoor Grow in Foggy San Francisco

Ladies outside seem to be doing fine with limited direct light (5-6h). They’re adding about 6-12 inches per week. I water with some agsil (1 t per 5 gal) and FF grow big regimen. Indoor the blue dream has been in flower for 1 week. They’re getting only FF tiger bloom now. Some semblance of flower but maybe just wishful thinking!

1 Like

Flowers are appearing. Wondering if I might prune back some of the under canopy at this point to remove leaves and small flower sites? Or will that stunt the flower substantially?? Thanks!

2 Likes

Outdoor ladies seem to be doing well and have begun to flower. From left to right, blueberry, duban poisin, Durban Poison. If I do an outdoor grow again next year, I’ll just keep my yard lights on all night so they don’t flower until August. Who knows might be fine!

1 Like

Blue dream is getting a little furry :fire:

2 Likes

You can definitely clean up the bottom leaves and complete branches.

Those lower branches won’t produce much anyway and are a pain to trim.

1 Like

Thanks @AAA and planning to trim a bit tonight. Indoor flowers looking good on the blue dream. Outdoor blueberry and Durban doing just fine.

1 Like

Looking good!

My outdoor blueberry has some sort of deficiency (or windburn?) I haven’t been able to diagnose. Any feedback appreciated on the pic. The leaves at bottom of plant (mostly but not exclusively) are turning purple at tips and yellow a bit. Maybe it’s just a low light thing…

3 Likes

I’m guessing magnesium, but what do I know. If my plants had that I would be posting for help as well.

@Budbrother will know.

3 Likes

Hard to say from this. Could be Mg def. Can you take more pix of the plant and some more of the damages you’re concerned bout?

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410, @Big123, @MattyBear grow out side. @FloridaSon too

2 Likes

Old fans ready to be removed IMO.

4 Likes

Agreed. It was my first though but was waiting to see whole plant first

3 Likes

Here’s a view of the rest of he plant

2 Likes

And here’s a couple more of the leaves. Overall plant looks healthy to me in flower…but those.pesky purple and yellows. Thanks for your input!

2 Likes

Indoor blueberry doing ok. I think this is the 4th week of flower. I have 3 fan leaves that yellowed at the top and am paranoid about high humidity here I’m SF / bud rot… my guess is it’s just an artifact of some pretty heavy supercropping

that crimped the xylum too much?

Thanks @Budbrother @Myfriendis410 @AAA and added some new pics of complete plant. Seems like consensus is that looks healthy so just trim out the bottom fan leaves and otherwise let her be?

Grab by the petiole and pull down. Snapping off better for plant than cutting. Less likely to contract a fungal pathogen doing the natural way.

1 Like

Thanks @Budbrother

2 Likes