My Critical Purple Kush seedling has stopped growing for 3 days. I sprayed with kelp mix and it wilted fast. I propped and it recovered in a couple of hours. Grew upright and has stopped growing. This is my first grow and the Bubba Kush next to it (a week older) is doing ok. Any advice or suggestion are welcome. Have i stunted the plant? Will it recover?
Pretty normal for plants to sprout and then kinda do nothing for a little bit. They are forming roots to pull water and nutrients from your growing media. Once that happens should start seeing new growth.
You’ll want to make sure that you don’t water too much in the meantime.
Thanks, it’s my first grow. Trying not to add water is hard… I have put her back under a bag to increase RH.
Welcome aboard. New parent syndrome…
. When she is ready she will take off. Good start. Let mother nature work her magic in her time.
Its a nervous time lool. And thank you…
Friendly family here. Your back is covered all the way.
Welcome to the community! You have gotten great advice. When those ladies get established you will be amazed by how much they grow over night. Happy Growing ![]()
![]()
Welcome and happy new year!!! Your soil looks reeeeeally damp. The one in the cup is a little low in there too (not enough soil), so it’ll probably stretch and lean. Just prop them up with a bamboo skewer or add ½" or so of dirt at the base. Good luck and happy growing!!!
Thank you for the welcome🤗 It seems like a helpful communication.
You will enjoy the good folks on this forum!!
Welcome aboard! Happy growing!
I need to say I just noticed the clear solo cup in the other cup. Doesn’t hurt either way. That dry soil will absorb a liiiiiittle bit of the damp, so just watch for them to get thirsty over the next couple days. Lookin good!
I would just let her ride , proceed as normal.
Yes slow grow
Looks kind of dry and under watered maybe? Do you have a fan moving air around in there and also your humidity is a little low for veg might have to do with crispy leaves.
Yh i have an extraction fan and a clip fan moving air. I feel i’ve overwatered and over fed (on first feed).
Trying to keep humidity up but average about 40%
I’m sure its not underwatering ![]()













