Need pruning advice

These two branches from the same node aren’t reaching the outside canopy whatsoever. It’s been 11 days since I flipped to flower, can I safely remove both so energy can be directed elsewhere or would y’all leave em alone?

1 Like

There is plenty of airflow within the canopy. I would leave it alone other than maybe taking off a limited amount of the very lower branches.

2 Likes

Does this paint a better picture? I’m only talking about the 2nd node branch up…like the whole thing on both sides because neither are really getting light

2 Likes

Your plant looks pretty healthy and there is plenty of airflow without trimming.

Your plant needs the leaves it has to manufacture the sugars the plant needs to be healthy.

3 Likes

Yeah I get that but wouldn’t this branch and the same one to the other side(that one is really crowding the corner) be robbing nutrients that could be going somewhere where they are getting more light.

Idk if you can tell but even the lowest branches are reaching the outside except those two.

1 Like

You can cut off the lower branches at this point. They won’t be productive.

1 Like

That’s kinda what I was thinking that those branches on both sides wasn’t gonna be much…I just hate to cut on her much :grimacing:
Thanks for the reply!