My state is lifting growing restrictions very very soon

I have had good luck on the shipping times! Usually a week.

2 Likes

I love Seedsman!!! My last purchase was 7 different strains 3 each mix between photos and autos only cost me 190 shipped!! And I’m flying through them!!!

2 Likes

If you can find your soil locally you’ll save almost 50% over amazon if your on the east coast coast of maine is a good choice in soils too

1 Like

I’m doing my first outdoors grow. I’m using Fox farm potting soil and 6-4-4 liquid ferts. After a month, I started the fertilizer per package directions and burned some of my plants. They all recovered, but I would start feeding later.

2 Likes

Whats going thanks for the feed back i went on seedsman and everything i selected wasnt available in my area so…Thanks tho

Welcome,

Like others have mentioned @ZoLB your tent size and lighting coverage don’t line up yet. If you try to cover the whole 4’x4’ space you’re going to get poor results; however, if you focus on a 2.5’x2.5’ corner of the tent, you can grow at least 5 ounces (perhaps more) of quality dried flower. If you repeat that process immediately, and put the money you save by not buying your cannabis into additional light, you’ll be in the right spot soon enough. How much do you spend every month on flower, and how much does that buy you?

3 Likes

I wouldn’t use soil, but if you’re set on soil you should figure out what’s available locally. FYI, you can have a lot of ideal products delivered to your local walmart for pickup. A core of Happy Frog soil and an outer layer of Ocean Forest are enough for an entire cycle if you use larger containers. All you add is water with a little soap for the whole grow.

Integrating synthetic ionic salt nutrients is a very different matter. You’ll need pH and TSD meters. Buy nice or buy twice for those two items. I would never combine these with soil, instead using a soilless mix like ProMix HP or coco coir with 30%perlite.

1 Like

Good luck this is going to be my first grow.

1 Like

Ok how large are we talking (I have 5 gallon fabric)

Do you get better results from jacks 321 as I was planning on going that route anyway

1 Like

Honestly close to 4 oz

Wait what? Not judging but you go through 4 oz a month? JC get to growing

That would cost me 400 a month…no 800 a month

Btw out of curiosity what state are you in

1 Like

Well if you wanna try organics in coco coir it’s fairly easy ( less constant measuring just a couple of ph measurements) then you can check out my guide over Here home depot has cheapish bags of viagrow coco coir for sale right now that all you need to do is buffer (OR just add extra cal mag every watering) otherwise hellraiser had great results with pure coco coir and Jack’s 321

2 Likes

@KeystoneCops yeah I already bought a Vivosun ph metere I was pissed,lesson learned

I’m in Va

I just peeped some your guide that grow looks amazing

Thanks got over 21 oz in roughly 3 months from that lil roughly 2x4 closet my 4x4 is gonna do even better because FINALLY I have ideal humidity levels for seedling and they’re loving it (this pic was taken yesterday and they already doubled in size in 1 day)

1 Like

I’m unfamiliar with Cox coir……buffering? Rehydrating it? @GreenSnek

I get better yields. I wouldn’t use Jack’s if I could grow outdoors without plant counts though. I’d grow in soil.

I appreciate that other qualitative metrics are subjective and often intangible.

How much does that cost you?

About $600,The cost of the light Tsl 3000 @KeystoneCops