My risky 4 buck chuck grow (Future forest, or will it be dead wood?)

@Puddlehead

I am about as new as you are at the Source Turbo, LOL. So far, I have made a batch of cookies (Pecan Sandies) and a batch of caramels.

The question of dosing is up to you. A gram of concentrate will contain 750 mg of THC.
If your recipe yields 50 cookies, you need to decide how much THC per serving. We’ll say 30mg/cookie. You will need 30mg/cookie x 50 cookies = 1500 mg.
So, we need 1500 mg THC added to the recipe and we know that each gram of concentrate has 750 mg. Add 2 grams of concentrate to recipe.

@Caligurl has an excellent thread, I encourage you to check it out. She details the steps of obtaining the concentrate and also provides recipes, and links to other threads. She is, of course, an excellent resource as it is.
Concentrates Blog - About Marijuana - I Love Growing Marijuana Forum (ilgmforum.com)

When determining doses, I like to consider who is going to consume the goodies. Be considerate, sneaking infused brownies sounds funny, but it ain’t!
Be careful around pets and small children. My dog ate a cookie and was semi-comatose for 18 hours. Dogs do not metabolize THC well. It was not an experience that I want to repeat!!!

1 Like