My leaves 🌿 are turning yellow

My leaves are turning yellow and they’re sagging. I start giving them nutrients for the first time a week ago every other day. All three plants don’t have it, just one plant. I feed all three of my plants the same nutrients at the same time. And I moved my light closer to my plants at the same time. So I flushed the one that showed the yellowing and I moved the light up some thinking this would help…two days later they still look like this and getting worse…HELPPP… PLEASE :pleading_face:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Can’t see anything under blurple lights. White light please.

6 Likes

Ok give me a few minutes

1 Like

1 Like

I’m not sure, kinda looks like magnesium deficiency, but maybe this will help. :slightly_smiling_face:

Leaf symptoms

2 Likes

3 Likes

Looks like a clear case of overwatering your plants.

4 Likes

I agree on that. My first thought also. Dry them out. No flush. Water once or twice a week after the pots get lighter. As they mature they will want more. Not living soil so a wet/dry cycle is where to go. Just my thoughts.

4 Likes

Just a warning here. The roots drown they can die overnight. From beautiful to completely gone so fast you will freak out. I have had a couple do that. Living soil with not enough pearlite. The top will seem dry. The rootball is in mud.

5 Likes

That’s a very good link their Captain Daddio! :v:

1 Like

Not mine, someone else shared it and I’m just try’n ta share the love, I found it very useful. Better, with easier to understand explanations than other similar write ups.

1 Like

What’s your watering or feeding routine Growmie? If you’re top feeding to run off do not let it set in the run off in the saucers/catch trays. Agree it looks like wet feet in the root zone, follow a drench to drought routine….the roots need to breath and get this by going through the drought cycle :love_you_gesture:

1 Like