Male or female can’t tell

This is the best pic I can get currently but I can’t tell if it’s male or female or if it that’s even apart of the organs? Help cause this is my favorite plant it’s gonna break my heart might just use it to breed if it ends up being male

3 Likes

Any other worrisome pics?..otherwise, so far, so good :woman_shrugging:

Remember, you don’t need to keep a whole plant growing to get some pollen/seeds.

2 Likes

Really? How do I go about doing that , just cut off the node and keep it?

1 Like

Sure, a cloned piece; or as small/isolated as need be. There are lots of breeding/pollination threads other places as well as on here if you search for it

1 Like

Clipped this bud

Cloning in bottle took a month (or two).

Got roots and now resides in dirt.
Experimenting, still

1 Like

You can always take a clone and put under 12/12 light schedule to show sex quicker.
Whats the leaf spots? Are you monitoring for possible bugs?

2 Likes

Yeah my light timer messed up and the lights didn’t turn off after applying an essential oil remedy for the plants and needles to say they got some burns sadly a mistake I’ll never make again.

1 Like

Yeah I’m definitely gonna try this after I do some research do I need a rooting gel or something like that or can I plant straight into medium or soak in water?

Either method works for somebody, sometimes.
I try all methods, without buying “cloner” machine (probably a good investment).
I learned trial and error, 1980 and got successful, predictably.
Didn’t know nothing, then, just got lucky or cursed.
Different these days. Legal is most important, still.

Reading available

1 Like

She isn’t actually mature yet but based on my experience and a few tell tale signs, you have a girl. When the pistils start crossing their legs, it is a girl. If the pistils stay apart, a boy.

1 Like

Perpetual growing is fun.
Having your own seeds is good, but costs time.

Hope to paint the room pink, always.

1 Like