I us some 247 tranplanters so I have seen their stuff. I think the diameter of one of the tall bags fits. It might be the 3 gallon. My thinking is to use one of these, turn the side down a bit so it is not so tall yet provides a little more volume. I did this with their 2-gallon transplanters in my Another Clone SOG and TBD
beardless
19
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Is hydroponics better than soil or soil better than Hydro | 19 | 1928 | June 23, 2023 | |
| Question for the Coco / Hydro Growers Out There | 10 | 675 | October 8, 2023 | |
| Soil 👉 some type of hydroponic | 44 | 1318 | October 16, 2021 | |
| Need advice hydro/coco growers | 12 | 424 | July 12, 2023 | |
| Need help designing my hydro tents | 35 | 1236 | January 16, 2020 | |
| Hydro or dirt growing which is best | 27 | 669 | September 17, 2021 | |
| Autopots and coco are amazing | 22 | 1534 | March 12, 2021 | |
| Hydroponics Tips | 6 | 416 | November 28, 2021 |