Kaptain3d's Sunken Treasures šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļø (Part 1)

Best to be safe. Sorry friend, but your new plants will surely enjoy your attention as much as the last ones.:innocent::smirk:

16 Likes

Completely understand that and don’t fault you one bit for tossing them. I know you’ll get these set up and into the torture tent soon enough :wink:

19 Likes

Mmm bondage scenes, that should be recreated… :thinking: :smiling_imp:

19 Likes


Coming soon to a tent near you! :smiling_imp:

25 Likes

Love it! :rofl:

12 Likes

No flipping way, damn hate seeing that Brother. Wish I had a solution! I’ve been very fortunate and no experience with WPM :love_you_gesture:

13 Likes

For the sake of transparency, this is why I think I got infected with the wpm:

I’m pretty sure I got mold for a couple of reasons… My watering regime wasn’t really up to par and I noticed the wpm came from the GMO Cookies. I guess that strain is more ā€œfragileā€ to high stress training than the others… :thinking:

20 Likes

It was funny I had WPM a few grows back and only 2 strains in the tent were affected severely, Gelatto and Hibernate. Everything else barely or didn’t get any. I pitched every gelatto plant, including several clones and lost the hibernate mother. Skywaker OG was right next to the gelatto and never had any WPM at all. Certain stains must be more vulnerable.

18 Likes

That’s what I’ve read too. :nerd_face:

19 Likes

What needs to be done to eliminate the spores you have in the air?

16 Likes

I think your "text to speech " is stoned tonight :thinking: :wink:

I will ā€œmistā€ everywhere in the tent, and around, with a peroxyde solution and hope for the best :crossed_fingers:

23 Likes

Do you think you have spores in the basement, outside of the tent?

No, but I was :rofl::joy:

13 Likes

Possible… :thinking:
I will also ā€œmistā€ the lung room, just in case…

14 Likes

The spores are in the air, so they’ve gotten into a sorts of nooks and crannies. Be diligent, or it’ll come back to bite you. I found it easier to gas the room with ProKure G. Then it’s 100% gone, with piece of mind.

16 Likes

Milk does work to kill WPM. It contains the probiotic, lactobacillus

14 Likes

Cut it or can you use it straight with a sprayer?

7 Likes

Diluted, straight, and powdered are all the same. Search milk on here. I used EM-1 foliar 5-6 ml/gal to do the job. Tried higher at first, but saw a negative impact to the leaves.

10 Likes

This is what I was thinking as well. You’ve got spores in your basement. Try to eradicate them or you’ll be forever fighting it in your grow

13 Likes

Would a HEPA filter work?

10 Likes

I think it’ll help but when he opens the doors……

12 Likes