Kaptain3d's Sunken Treasures 🏴‍☠️ (Part 1)

Gotcha. Almost would need two filtration systems, one in lung and one in grow.

11 Likes

I misted thoroughly everywhere and scrubed the tent down twice.
I just put every one in the tent, the Frozen Gas seedling and the 2 Gelatti Belts I just put in Solo cups. So I guess we’ll find out soon enough…

In the meantime, I will try to buy the Prokure G @Budbrother is talking about…

On another note:

Hey @DefNSmokn , I just wanted to let you know: The Goey Glue presses really well, and it’s super tasty! :ok_hand: :star_struck: :party_time:

26 Likes

Right on Brother Kapt….looks delicious :fire::love_you_gesture:

16 Likes

Just buy the pack and don’t pay for the clamshell. It’s a waste and you only need a Solo with a splash of water to activate.


After usage, shake some baking soda on/in packs to neutralize it for disposal.

20 Likes

Your basement will smell & be Hospital clean, man. I started popping a pack between harvests. Have 4 tents in that room. I unzip at night and hit them all. It’s totally greenhouse, safe.

After the russet mites, I don’t mess around. I got the five pack and hit my whole house. God damn it was nice. Sterilized my central air ducting an all! If anybody is a realtor, I would highly recommend. Musty cabins and campers, smoky cars, so on :star::star::star::star::star:

19 Likes

I just found this old picture of @Newt and I at work… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

37 Likes

Yep, you both look like ya got the munchies! :cookie: :love_you_gesture: :blush:

15 Likes

I see the resemblance :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::man_shrugging::joy:

16 Likes

Well, the new kids are up! The 2 Gelatti Belts poked out of the soil this morning and I added some more soil to the Frozen Gas.

Gelatti Belts:

Frozen Gas:

31 Likes

New growth is always exciting Kaptain, my sprouts like the rapid plugs

22 Likes

Ahhhh they’re so cute :hatching_chick::hatching_chick:

18 Likes
15 Likes

I don’t own a solo cup can I use a glass cup instead?

14 Likes

I wouldnt use glass as it could make transplant a little touchy. Go but some solo cups, only a few bucks. Get clear and opaque.

11 Likes

Congrats on the new family members Brother Kapt :love_you_gesture:

14 Likes

Meanwhile at @Twelve1 's place:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

27 Likes

Meoww here kitty kitty

15 Likes

I know you don’t have plastic. You could or even just cut a slice in a sponge to hold it up. You just looking for a water source to activate and hold up right.

14 Likes

I love that meme, thanks! :joy:

14 Likes

Wow really impressive :call_me_hand:t3:

12 Likes