Jack's on Seedling 🌱

It’s a new season for Growing Outdoor I was wondering if it was okay to nuke my plant’s there small and seem to need a boost but don’t want to burn them

5 Likes

What kind of soil are they in

5 Likes

Hey Man there in Black Gold potting mix it contains some Fertilizer and also bait casting

2 Likes

They look nice a healthy don’t appear to need nutes yet.

4 Likes

Is this what your using? With the advent of Black Gold® All Purpose with controlled release fertilizer, you are now able to enjoy the benefits of a premium-quality potting soil with a fertilizer that will feed your plants for up to six months .

2 Likes

I personally would ammend the holes or bags I would be putting them in. Let it cook while these root up. The nutrients will be less hot and plant will absorb them easier broken down. Add life. Just me. I wouldnt give them a drop yet in those small cups.

4 Likes

Yes I use it every year it’s about the best available where I live I’ll transplant into gallon pots before I go into the Ground I was curious about useing Jack’s Outdoor on small plants

3 Likes

It’s been cold here at night every plant is growing slowly I had to shelter them yesterday from 40mph winds Good Week Ahead for South Carolina temperatures in the 80s should help

4 Likes

I lived in Beaufort. Loved it.

4 Likes

My old stomping grounds from the 70s thru the 90s :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

They shouldn’t need any nutes yet.

4 Likes

Nice warm weather with a long growing season but you have to watch the Humidity it can be terrible for plant’s

2 Likes

I’ll keep everyone posted on how there growing finally getting some 80s and 60 at night that will help It’s still early got the whole summer to go I’ll hold off the Jack’s until they get bigger I’ll be transferring into 1 gallon nursery pots later and get a nice rootball then into the ground to finish up looking forward to getting more Gelato it gets a thumbs up from me I have enjoyed it though the winter

2 Likes

I would also suggest letting them grow more for a bit, they look healthy.

2 Likes

Thanks yes it’s still early the warm temperatures have them growing more I have a mix of Sugar Haze Gelato Tropicana Cookie and Santa Muerte that’s a cross between 2 Brazilian landrace strains this should be interesting 2 sour diesel also as soon as roots emerge from the bottom of their seedling cups I’ll transplant into 1 gallon pots once I get a full rootball into the Ground to finish up :point_up_2:

3 Likes

Report Back Jack’s Outdoor Cannibus and Hemp Food is working after a month I’ll be Transplanting :partying_face:

4 Likes