Jack's Nutrients

Most growers here use just the A &B, with epsom. Some use the extras but I couldn’t tell you which ones.

2 Likes

K, will probably go with what you said and then next grow will go all out. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I love using Jack’s. My tap water is 7.8ish and mixing at the normal suggested ratios, lands it at about 6.4ish. I mix 5 gallons at a time, pH it down to 5.8 because I’m in coco, and it is still within range by day 4 when it is finished. Just scoop from the bucket.

With the FF, it became exhausting mixing everything, and pH’ing. It’s also expensive and doesn’t last long. I’m doing 4 plants now with Jack’s, and am not even halfway through the 2.2lb bags. The powdered nutes from FF go a long way, just not the liquid nutes.

2 Likes

Acknowledged. Gonna go with the Jacks I guess. BTW your hat is weird. :thinking:

2 Likes

I also use Jacks, just AB and Epson, for that and a dash of micros. Super easy to use!

Wait!!! Are you talking about @Borderryan22 ’s magnificent Fedora?

2 Likes

Okay, so I do have Jacks A+B. Maybe I’ll just stick to that.

Sure, @Borderryan22 has a very virtually strange hat. :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s Clark Kent!!!

2 Likes

Lol I do have a couple of fedora’s, but that’s THE Superman wearing that one. Chris Reeves

4 Likes

It’s the hat of a Gentleman, a Scholar, and preppy frat guys that wear polo shirts too small! Lol

I’m probably the odd guy here tho, I feed a flowering strength that’s pretty hi, and every watering she gets full jacks, and sucks up her run off too! Don’t do what I do! Lol my girl thirsty for nutes!

PS. Can get plain Epson salt at most grocery stores, usually get a couple pounds for a few bucks.

2 Likes

Not frat, or even college, but still my summer of '16 :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

My older brother wanted me to be named Superman and I’m a fan of the Chris Reeves movies.

This grow, I did straight Coco and Jack’s. Expanded the coco with Jack’s and used mykos and azos for seedling and transplant. I have used Fish Sh!t since about week 2 and used silica only a couple of times. But no NPK or flower boosters.

I have 3 photos (Bruce Banner, Black Widow and Grand Daddy Purple, all ILGM) and an auto not ILGM. Trichomes everywhere. The only one to show any kind of issues was the nitrogen sensitive auto, but they are all flowering their butts off. Haven’t done anything but change ratio to 4-2-1g/gallon. Even fed it that way to ones with no issue and they still love it. I’d post a pic but lights out till 6am.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Yeah, I wish I had the room to set up my bigger tent so I can have plants rotating through and have a harvest ready every monthish!

I use almost that strength for my girl right now and she’s at about 1gal every other day in her 3gal pot. Then toss in some molasses in once a week and the four microbes every other watering and two every watering! I haven’t backed off as she’s hasn’t shown the need!

My next run will be a seed run. Have two random seeds and after looking at their base dimples one looks male and one female. Gonna pop those and leave in smaller pots till they show sex. If both male toss them both, or let them grow and collect the pollen! Ohhhhh!!! Ideas!!! Lol

1 Like

I believe the Bloom is for other Jack’s line, like TAP. I have some left over from the TAP setup I bought. It will make the 321 setup too hot if you mix it. Stick with the 321 preferred mixing schedule and you’ll be fine. You can add other boosters to the mix, but I’d check the PPM’s to see just how hot it makes it. Normal 321 is around 1041 ppm with silicon added. I add recharge once a week and fishsh!t/Tribus every other feeding. I’m in coco so I water everyday. Hope this helps.

4 Likes

No difference between veg and flower with Jacks 321 parts A/B.

3 Likes

Okay, that’s what I was wondering. I’ll try the A+B and add the Cha-Ching once a week.

4 Likes

Umm, what I meant was Jacks every day per gallon as it says on the bag, then the Cha-Ching once a week as it says on the container. :astonished:

2 Likes

If you want to run Jacks 321 all you need is Jacks part A(5-12-26) part B(15-0-0) and Epson salt thats all thats needed if you are in a soil that already has nutrients in it id wait a couple weeks then start if the nutrients within your soil has already been used then use Jacks at full strength I use nutrients every other time I water typically water 2x a week 1 time with nutrients 1 time without you should you should not have to water daily unless your in a realy warm environment or the soil you have dosnt hold moisture well

1 Like

Depends on how big the plants are. For me it goes something like this.
Seedlings every other day just a bit. About 1 and a half to 2 weeks.(Depends on how well they grow)
Then a heavier water with very light nutes (FF trio) still in solo cups. Leave about 5 days till Transplanted into 5 gallon fabric pots.
Then half a solo cup of water nute mix every day. Till they get good root establishment. About a week.
Then start flooding pots. Could take 4 to 5 days maybe longer to get dry. After about 3 watering plants start getting some good size to them. Then i water it every every 2 to 3 days. That goes on the rest of veg and two two three weeks of flower.
Then it is every other day (as long as they dry but generally are.) Around week 6, 7 of flower they start wanting it every day. With a few days exception. That goes to harvest. Which could be 2 to 5 weeks out. Depends on strain.
I don’t give nutes every time but also can’t say how often I do or don’t. Let’s call it intuition. It’s when they ask. Sometimes daily sometimes not or they may just want some sweets. I don’t know sometimes I do things very strange compared to others and can’t even say why I did it.
Anyway it depends on a lot of factors as to when to water. Transpiration being a big one. The bigger they are the more they transpire.
This is my opinion anyway. Just so you know my temp is between 68 and 76 depends. I do have a lot of air movement though.