You’re not the only one. They took most of the hair off my forearms too. Even got a plant stuck to it ![]()
I seen the pic and new right away you done got some bread racks. @J.Gro
First time I’ve used Dawn dish soap for my face lol
It’s moving day! Gonna move everyone over to the Gorilla, it’s time to give everyone bigger pots and say so long to the solo’s. Send green vibes my way!
Everyone’s in! Transplanted a few, still have a few to do. I need to hunt for a few more bread racks lol
So I called HLG the other day, was asking the guy his opinion on the scorpion diablo, the new one w/5yr warranty vs the refurb w/1 yr warranty, told him basement height, and he recommended something I hadn’t thought of… 2 of the 350r. The more I think about it the more I like the idea.
- It’s less expensive
- I’ll have more flexibility moving it around, plus I can add in one of my 100v2’s
- In the chance that one of them craps out I’ll have a back up and my tent won’t be out of commission.
Thoughts guys? I’m ready to pull the trigger, definitely going with HLG, but if there’s something I haven’t thought of, please let me know.
That’s an excellent decision, specially if you intend on running multiple strains. Would allow you to adjust lighting better, to accommodate variances in canopy height. A lot of growers will recommend multiple fixtures if your running diff strains. A solid fixture for same strain tents. Just make sure the lighting is appropriate for your space.
2 of them should be sufficient for a 5x5 no? Should I get 3? Was thinking if I start with 2 and have a dark corner I can move a 100v2 in there as well.
The 350rs crank out 330 some watts. 660 for a 5x5 should be pretty damn good. They are long and have great coverage and over power the larger single fixtures.
If you did opt to get 3, you could run them together and dim the lights to prolong the life. I really don’t think that would be necessary.
Saw in someone’s journal, I think @Hellraiser puts them in the corner into an L shape, instead of running them parallel. I guess I’ll be able to play around with them and adjust to my canopy
Hell raiser runs a crazy light system for the 3x3 and if im remembering correctly hovers around 80% total wattage. I could be wrong. He seems to be awol at the moment but he’d be a really good person to have chime in.
I leave a few sticky cards on the grow room floor to catch crawlers. Needless to say I’ve had to throw away a few socks ![]()
I got stuck to it again today during the move! Thinking I might get the yellow ones that you put right in the soil. I can see myself getting stuck daily ![]()
Scored 2 more bread racks on my way home from the pool! Walmart didn’t have the ones I liked so I did a cruise behind BJ’s and found the same blue ones… my 9yr old daughter was calling me Dumpster Dan from the backseat ![]()
![]()
![]()
Yeah I think 2 of the 350r’s would be fine as each has a flowering footprint of 3’x5’ according to HLG.
Everyone’s growing like a weed!
Plugged in the new dehumidifier yesterday, GE 50 pint, suppose to do 1500sq ft. It came with a thin tube (like for your ice maker) not a hose which it claimed, so I’ve been emptying the bucket, it fills up in under 3 hours, so a fresh garden hose is on the list. Hard to gauge how well it’s helping the tent environment because of the heat wave most of us are experiencing. It does blow some warm air tho, so I think it will help a little come winter with cold basement temps, right now it’s 82° in the basement, for cement floor and walls that’s probably as hot as it’s ever been down here.






