Is my plant almost done

Does my plant look like it is about done? I tried to get the best pics i could

4 Likes

Still a few clear trichs. I’d be checking daily for sure. Nice colors!

3 Likes

Thank you i was thinking it would probably be ready around next Wednesday

Well, it all depends on what type of feeling youre looking to get. Right now, you i see just a few cloudy with mostly clear. Thatll give you a racey paranoia feeling im sure you dont want. I would def wait a week and check again. Your colors look great! Good job with your grow. Dont rush your harvest. Youll hate yourself for a while if you do… (ask me how i know) patience is virtue grasssmoka!

4 Likes

Thank you i appreciate all the info. I started flushing last week because i was going based off the expected flower time. So i hope i didnt flush to early. The strain is rainbow glue said it was a 8 week flower time and yesterday was 9. I am nee to growing so i really dont wana mess it up.

1 Like

Well its been 9 weeks since i changed the light cycle i should have said i misunderstood when flower actually started

Definitely more time there. Never really know how much time but I’d say at a very minimum a week. But keep posting and tag me and I’ll help you wait.

2 Likes

Also. As an example I’m running two plants. Seeds pop same day. Same size everything else exact same (not perfect). One is supposed to flower 6 weeks. It’s been flowering 8 weeks and needs another week. The other is supposed to flower 9 weeks it’s been flowering 8 weeks and is about ready to go.

The flowering times given are best case scenario (or maybe not). Those fast harvest times are usually for small plants in small pots (or harvested early).

Give it time. She will pack on weight and the buds will look even more frosty when those triches cloud up!!!

1 Like

Ok cool thank you do you think it will be ok since i flushed already? How do you know when to flush since flower times arnt usally correct?

2 Likes

My bad… replied to wrong post. Happy growing! :heart:

1 Like

Hi. What did you flush with? Just plain w
water? Is it growing in soil? How long have you not been giving nutrients?

1 Like

Nevermind. You started flush a week ago….so. My opinion is I would give her some nutes and start your flush again when you get some amber trichomes. Need to know what medium you are growing in.

If you zoom in on this pic… this is one of my plants. Not flushing yet.

1 Like

Here’s the zoomed pic.

1 Like

I am useing soil mix of fox farm ocean and happy frog

2 Likes

And i used AN flawless finish was going to use water this week

1 Like

You haven’t added any nutes to that at all? If you haven’t there is no need to flush at all and I don’t even think a flush would accomplish anything. So I would just let it ride.

I would like to know if you added other nutrients to the soil

That’s a great looking plant at that stage with fox farm only

1 Like

Yes i was useing the fox farm trio

1 Like

I just havent used any nutes in the last week and a half or so

2 Likes

You can add some. I’d do whatever you were doing late in bloom. Once you get all red hairs 95 percent or more I would look at trichomes. Then when you get all cloudy w some amber I would flush again.

Can you give me one more bud shot? About 4 inches away?

1 Like

Im at work but i have these 2 frim yesterday