Help, Save, to flush or not

Autoflowers…18/6

light currently at 57,000 ppm lux/ ppfd

week 6

4 med/low osculating fans

Using C02 of 1300 ppm starting in early flower

temperatures 83, vpd day 1.3/1.5…night temperature 73, vpd 1.1/1.3

foxfarm og soil

5 gal fabric pots

ph 6.5 in soil

ph 6.3 run off

ec levels in run off cant get below 2.54 us by the meter

using foxfarm trio mix at 1/4 dose recommendations!!!
AND ff cal mag every other feeding

Do I flush with sledgehammer, ro water, leave them alone
help… doing it by the book i thought, very confused, can yall help

Summoning more helpful help. @Budbrother @Growdoc @Dman1969 @Pothead64

For what it’s worth my bro I flushed once the whole time I been growing and so abt 15 plants didn’t get flushed or imo it’s turned out sound so I don’t flush :thinking:@SausageMahoney
Have a great day
:victory_hand:

without flushing, from what you can see from pictures, is it possible they’ll make it to harvest?

Just plain water :droplet: last two weeks but I don’t see that as flush ?
:victory_hand:

day 58… dont i have a month till thats in schedule?

I think its not too terribly bad. Should be able to get it back in line. Give the forum a few hours to respond. The chaps I tagged will have a better insight on how to rectify it. You provided ample information. I know thst the FF soil can be difficult.

@kaptain3d you have insight on what @Frogdog is dealing with here?

Unfortunately no…
But being autos, there’s not a lot of room/time to act before it’s not worth it…

You tagged all the right people, let’s just ask a few autos growers: @Auto-photo98 , @Autos-only … Do you have any suggestions? :thinking:

Ok let’s talk watering procedures. The worst one looks like an advanced lockout and I have experience with this from an insecticide add that went wrong so the presentation looks a lot alike with the broad based nutrient fade on tops.
Look familure?

As you can see this has the damaged leaves and they do not get better.
So anyways what is missing and was never missing from my plant is the upright level fan presentation. Your plant has sad face and we need to dig into that as a probable cause not just an effect of a lockout.
Back to water.
When it started to go south ( my plant ) it stopped drinking bam full stop. I pick up and handle the plants 2 times a day and write down results to track so I do not fall for that anymore. A grower that has not delt with the issue may continue to water plant as normal resulting in a few bad results that make it so much worse.
The EC of the runoff can be high due to a bloom condition from wet feet. It’s a bit of information that is useful but I do not think the plant is overloaded with nutrients so for now just set that aside. It needs to drink and it needs to eat and it’s not eating.
How is the water flow through the plant. Mine went from. 3 days 2.2 liters in a 3 gallon to 5 days and was close to 1.7 for a while until it got sorted.

Now

What kind of meter are you using and is it calibrated? What kind of light? It takes a ton of light to need CO2. And your EC is pretty high, another thing that makes me question the runoff numbers. :oncoming_fist:

I ran my last grow at 57k on all the high tops. No co2.
Do not know his up pot schedule but if he started trio mineral nutrients the OF organics could still be hanging around with no biome to convert it or it could have a nitrogen bloom from wet feet.
But Fox Farms 52 days in and the pH being spot on may be an indication that his tool is off?
Wow that is some jaded logic I just laid out…

(2) ionframr a7 (700 watts1 each

58,000 lux with parr meter average each plant

Ph meter apera ph AI209
Ec meter apera ec20
Calibrated every single time on both

All ac infinity equipment…

Cloudfourge t7 humidifier

HYDRONE 7, Plant Dehumidifier

TERRAFORM 12 heatpump/ac

Ac infinity 8 inch inline exhaust fan
Ac infinity c02/light setup

Ac infinity ai board

Ac infinity fans, 2 4 inch, 2 6 inch

You’re using 1/4 strength nutes, but EC won’t come under 2.5, not adding up. It looks to me like you’re getting locked out, but PH doesn’t back that up. Mabey plain water a few times to see if some of that gets used up. I hate flushing soil, and it seems soil takes SO much water to flush, but I’ll do it if they get out of whack bad. I feel that the salts have built up, I’ve had it in Promix, and flushing took forever to get the numbers to change, LOTS of water! My EC would change, even though PH did, it actually climbed the first few gallons of flush, eventually dropping but slowly.

@Growdoc … there’s that FFF soil again, cause troubles with grows…

Really?

@Frogdog … I’m not a person to asked about FF.. I’m not bias… I really had issues with it for my first grow. Even though my plants turned out great, the issues and mental masturbation I went thought was exhausting. So you have to take my negativity with a grain of salt.

I was trying not to open THAT can of worms!:bug: :rofl:

Hey Kappy, I think we may have missed a technique! Or mabey that’s just thinking about it….:see_no_evil_monkey::wink::rofl::rofl::flexed_biceps:

There’s a reason I call her Lady WW :winking_face_with_tongue:

:smiling_face_with_horns: