Help please, newbie here

@Se7en dimmed the lights and seemed to have helped alot


Ahhh looking much better brother!! I tend to get that issue Atleast once every time I do a grow :rofl: I hate 24/0, I was doing 20/4 to start with and even that was too much for my runtz, she was stressed all the time, so I thought I’ll give her a couple more hours resting time, and changed the cycle to 18/6 and she’s super happy now! 18/6 is now my favourite cycle :rofl: for autos anyway, but I’d probably do the same for photos tbh, maybe 20/4 and slowly work way down to 12/12, but I’ll probably be an auto grower guy being in the uk it just easier and makes sense

Into week 6 now. Everything is looking good. I think? Still in the miracle grow on this one. Should i give some bloom nutes or leave it be. Do yall see any lthing to worry about? @Se7en @Storm @Docnraq @OGIncognito @MidwestGuy @OldSkunk Thanks for all the help.




Any guesses on the amount of bud this will bring. Doesnt look like it will be all that much.

You cant tell anything about the weight of flowers just starting to form.

Here is a smallish plant I grew in my first attempt.

This was her after flowering out.

Just cant judge till the end my friend.

That doesn’t look like the dame plant!!

Great recovery!

Looks good in my opinion brother! If it’s survived the MG this far, I’m pretty sure any longer in it won’t do any harm at all, at some stage it’ll use all the nutrients in the soil anyway.!

With regards to guessing yield, it’s not possible at this stage, depends on many factors, nutrients, bud structure, like mine is looking like she will give Atleast a oz, but I’m not gunna say that cos my luck if I do it’ll end up a quarter :rofl: but I’d say, give it 4 or so weeks, and you’ll be able to give a better estimate once bids have grown some structure and weight



How much longer yall thinking.

At day 54. I have got another going in fox farms ocean blend now at day 34. Man, what a difference. It has allready passed this guy. So hows the quality of this bud. I have allways heard homegrown was dirt weed. What your thoughts?

Be patient. You have at least 5 weeks probably 6

I agree to set your sights out a month. If finish earlier cool. Putting goal out a bit helps with impatience.

And it’s been studied that missing the peak 1 week late is better than 1 week early potency wise

Whoever told you that either wanted you to keep buying from them or didnt know how to grow grass. My home grown makes me feel like the dispo is ripping me off!

More then a week and less then 3 months. :slight_smile:


This chart helps me decide when its done.

Looking good

@Storm thats my logic :rofl: I’ve given mine 4 weeks left, although it looks like she’s maybe a little closer, I think I’ll be more happy and appreciate her more if she does finish earlier than my time frame :rofl::smirk: I think I’m at like 70% cloudy trichomes 30% clear still, so 4 weeks Atleast sounds justified what do you think?

That girl is close. Very. Good browning. Just trich preferemce now i think.

Yeah aiming for 70/30 cloudy amber I think, maybe amber/cloudy

Thoughts? 1 leaf yellow. Another slightly yellow. Temps yave been around 82 last few days. Which is little more than nornal. But other olant right beside it is doing very well. Thoughts? This one is in miracle. The other in foxfarms.