Hellraiser grows Zkittlez and Banana Kush in coco with Jacks 321

Me too alot of watering lol. I have 3 10 gal and 9 7 gal its nuts. 3 auto in 7 1 in 10. The 10.is a twin zkittlez

5 Likes

Tagging along if you dont mind

4 Likes

Along for the ride trying to edgamacate myself if ya dont mind !

4 Likes

Taking the coco plunge. 2 pounds, no problem.

6 Likes

I’m very excited to see how you do with coco and jacks

4 Likes

Excited to follow this grow.

I’m ordering Jacks 321 for my own grow (Happy Forg) as well… Almost seems too good to be true between the price and simplicity.

8 Likes

@Hellraiser so I’m using cocoloco right now but was thinking of switching to the brick coco bc it’s not as obvious to ship lol. I’m gonna do 8 plants in 5 gal pots, how many bricks you think I need to get?

2 Likes

I heard n 1 40l brick does 2 5 gal pots

7 Likes

I would say that’s pretty close to what I found

7 Likes

U are who told me lol.

9 Likes

Lol, that would be why :rofl::joy:

12 Likes

Ok thanks

1 Like

@Mark0427 each 5k block makes around 15 to 18 gallons of coco you could do 3 5g pots proably

Day 5

Events since last post:

Turned on the fan on low a couple days after all seeds sprouted, sprouts leaves are fluttering in the breeze.

Watered on Thursday 12/3/20, coco was dry on top, cups were light, did a full watering with 4 oz of RO water, a little runoff was observed.

They are chilling in the clone mother tent, nice place to start seeds.

32 Likes

Let’s take a closer look, they seem to be doing well, good growth rate, minimal stretch - about a inch long stem. Low humidity growing- 79F 31RH

31 Likes

The sprouts are now 7 days out of the ground, so here is the 1 week old class picture. Was watered with 4 oz Jacks 321 yesterday.

32 Likes

Wow at the growth over night! Nice!! Gotta love the coco​:+1::v:

4 Likes

look at that pretty face! i wanted to see how you liked the zkittles and then i saw your baby!

2 Likes

How long do you go before you repot them to 1 gallons?

1 Like

It could bounce back, give it a chance and keep it off window sills.

2 Likes