Heat stress autoflower grow

I’ve got auto flowers growing. Severe heat stress. Temps have been 85 for two months. I changed my lighting the temps are now 73 will these bounce back ? Is there anything I can do to help.

4 Likes

@PurpNGold74 any thoughts
I was running cmh lights in there 2 of them with 1 mars hydros tsw 2000 but switched to 1 cmh a viperspectra 700 and mars hydro

1 Like

To me it looks like ur plants are starting to show there colours

1 Like

Was it 85F at the actual canopy?

2 Likes

Thats not to bad i had temps of 30-32 degrees Celsius in my tent as long as you have lots of air flow it shouldnt of been a problem

3 Likes

Yeah 85 degrees I’d say and there is tons of airflow

2 Likes

The way i handle the heat with mine is i added more air flow and i opened up my tent so the aircon can kool things down i didnt find that the terpenes were affected cause the buds were sticky as and smelt amazing .it should be all good i dont think there will be a problem but like i said u can open up ur tent and place a bigger fan in front of the opening that should help with heat

1 Like

The 85 degrees is at the high end but won’t have any real affect. The purple coloring is normal, what’s your light heigh above the canopy?

3 Likes

My temps run about 85 at top of canopy with cmh. I have a couple fans that keep air moving. My plant looks fine, so not sure why yours look burned. How close are your lights. Mines around 18 to 20 inches.

1 Like

The tips burning and curling upwards dont resemble light stress, it looks like Nitrogen burn. What are you feeding and how far into flower are you?

2 Likes

The lights are at the top of the ceiling but 3ft plus above but if you look at the pic above the cmh light in the front gets super hot and I had two of those. I’m sure it’s heat stress for multiple reasons the first I’m growing in fox farm soil super rich I didn’t give them any nutes at all until they showed signs of needing from my previous mistakes. And also If you zoom in you will notice a ton of fresh white pistils growing which is a key indicator of heat stress. These plants are 60 plus days out so at this point they would be starting flush mode

I was thinking about giving them a light dose of this tonight and then pushing the grow to 85 days maybe to give them so time to bounce back.
Any thoughts ?

Hey my plants are 75 days old with new signs of white pistil growth ( from light and heat stress). At this point should i just pull or keep them going to 85 days or so

Gelato auto 63 days total time usually
Green crack 8 to 9 seed to harvest usually
Gorilla cake. Not sure on that.

Pics please. that would help

2 Likes

I figure the bud is already going to be huff so it’s better to give these huge auto flowers that are going to be high quality more space and air

1 Like

Its not heat stress ur plants arent ready yet and probably wont be ready for another two weeks or so

Lol no offense if you don’t know your stuff stay off the post. I just explained to you my plants are 75 days plus. I’ve grown these strands from crop king seeds so many times it’s crazy so I think I’d know how they should look this late.

Most autoflowers will look ready to come down on day 50 causing you to sit in your seat everyday. The new hair growth indicates heat stress. Especially if you notice it’s only on top of the nugs

95 days we are talking regular plants lmao

@Borderryan22 @PurpNGold74 where are you when I need ya lol

1 Like

Lol I know how to check the tri cones// amber color etc again this is not my issue