Grow light recommendation for autoflowers

Can someone recommend a grow light for only 2-3 autoflowers–I need the light for germinating and growing indoors until they are tall enough to transplant to larger containers outdoors in the sun. I have Wedding Cake autoflower seeds on the way. This will be my first grow.

Thanks!

Whats your budget? Look at HLGs DIY kits. Best bang for your buck. I have an HLG 320XL that i used for 3 plants and they did good.

Thanks for your response. My budget for a grow light is under 75 bucks. This is my first grow and although I want to be successful I also don’t want to break the bank with a new hobby. That is part of the reason I plan to grow outdoors. The sun is free and I get plenty of it in my backyard come May-Aug. I just need a grow light to get my plants to 10-12 inches before transplanting to 5 gallon outdoor containers.

I was looking at this…Amazon.com : GooingTop LED Grow Light,6000K Full Spectrum Clip Plant Growing Lamp with White Red LEDs for Indoor Plants,5-Level Dimmable,Auto On Off Timing 4 8 12Hrs : Patio, Lawn & Garden

Thanks!

Gotcha. Look for T5 fixtures. If youre looking just to veg until you get outdoors, you need something with blue spectrum for veg.

If you just want to get through seedling and veg them to 12" that’ll probably take 3+ weeks. You could probably get there with 100 watts of LED. All the lights you see with a couple letters then a 1000 will fit the bill. No need to break the bank by any means. Most any LED grow light you can buy will veg a plant.

Like @ChittyChittyBangin says fluorescent lights will easily do the job too. I’ve actually gotten photo plants ready to go outside with daylight CFL bulbs. I forget the watts but I think they were 30 (maybe 40) watts each. I used four of them and a reflective box for three plants last spring. Probably had $15 in the whole setup. Took a little longer than normal but a few more bulbs would’ve changed that.

Got it. And yes, just looking to get through the seeding and veg until I transplant them in outdoor containers.

The light your looking at is pretty much useless if you could spend a little more this one would be better Spider Farmer 2023 New SF1000D LED Grow Light with Samsung LM301B Diodes & IR Lighting Full Spectrum Grow Light for Indoor Plants Veg Bloom Growing Lamps for 3x3/2x2 Grow Tent 2.5g/w Amazon.com

Thanks for your response. It’s great to get all this feedback when just starting out. Again, I will only need this grow light for the first 3 weeks of the plant’s life. No tent or grow room, just seeding and veg 2 auto flowers once a year. Then transplanting to outdoor containers. Does spending more on a Spider Farmer light lead to healthier growth for a 2-3 week old plant, or will I get the same results with a 100W double stick light for $30.00?

With the spider farmer you could use it in the future for a 1 plant indoor grow but the stick light will get seedlings started

What @dirtydave said. That will work for you, and cheap.

Thanks again for all your replies. I ended up getting the Spider Farmer SF1000D LED Grow Light. I wanted something that could provide enough light so that if I have to bring the plants indoors during a rainy week I have a light I can use use during their veg state and bloom states.