Grow help my first grow please help me

If u went in at 700+ and runoff was 500~ they where STARVING :joy::joy: good deal.

A 2 point swing in pH is probably a good sign they are pretty rootbound. May want to check calibration on both those meters.

Ur pot size is dependent on ur grow. If u plan on vegging much longer id say a 10 gallon. If ur preparing to flip to flower a 5 will suffice. When did u germinate seeds and how big is ur grow space?

They are clones and I have them in a 8×4×6 grow tent and I flipped them a week ago I’m ready to just get what I can out of em and start my seeds that I ordered got 20 white widow seeds coming soon

They are about 8 weeks old

O yea. A 5 gallon will do. U can also start a few of those Autos under the 12-12 if u really want to. Not like ur short on space (from what im seeing)

I transplanted my blue cookies and bubba kush to 17 gallon rope totes

Hello,
Imo, your doing hydro rite? Im pretty sure the general organics go box is a organic nutrient mix but isnt organic nutes bad for hydro? It cant be too bad tho cause your ladys look beautiful. Lol.

I’m growing in Coco which falls under hydro category

I just read through this and one thing I see not mentioned would be to check the calibration on your ph meter. The only time I get reading of run off ph as high as yours is when my meter is way out. Other wise. I have personally never had my run off come out at a ph of higher than 6.3, and that will only be when I first start the grow. The farther in you get. The more it drops. It is my belief that 5.5 is way to low to be starting with as well. I think you would be much better off starting with no lower than 5.7 I shoot for 5.8 - 6.1 going in. This will effect how your plant eat too. To me, your original issue looked to be more ph related. I have had cal mag issues and never had my leaves turn rusty. Using hard water can do that. I’m no expert. But all I have ever grown in is coco. It looks like you have some nice lady’s growing there :+1:

When I first started I was phing my water from 5.8 to 6.2 and I use distilled water from Walmart because my tap water is a 9.0

ladies are looking good on day 23 of flower

Yup looking good over here.

:thinking: I am not sure I am getting this. my tap is high as well. if you ph it down. It will be what ever you want it. My tap is super hard 535ppm. Hard water will cause as many issues as your ph way out of line. I learned that on my very first grow. I run a 50/50 of tap and ro water now. I have to use the hard water micro since I still start at about 270ppm, But the plants do great and I am not having to make water every day. I can use up to 7 gallons a day depending on how many plants I have and what stage they are at.
Yours look to be doing well now :+1:

Another reason for buying the water is to have absolute control on what my plants get

I can under stand that. I bounce from RO water to the 50/50 depending on how many plants I have. I am in coco so I go through a lot of water each day. Even with a few plants. I can use1 - 1 1/2 gallons each, every day. Ro systems are pretty reasonable too. if you are still buying it. my 50 gph was about 50 bucks on amazon.

Will be looking into getting a ro set up soon next month I’m also getting another tent and 4 more lights I got 18 seeds of shoreline sour diesel