Why so tall? And how big of a scrog are you planning on using? That is going to be a monster plant ![]()
![]()
![]()
Wanting to get more than a few Oz’s out of my plants I’m gonna get my growers license soon and wanna make sure I can get some big yields
Baby steps young grasshopper
Lol I know and I don’t want to flip them with the way they are looking
No. They arent quite ready for that. But 4ft scrogs would be hell to veg n maintain
@PurpNGold74 is right on there. 2 foot plant before you flipped could come close to filling a 2x4 scrog. Or mine do. You would also need a major up grade in lights. Adding more purple ones will give you a little more light. And with it. A lot more heat. @Myfriendis410 built his own grow room and is using strip lights. If you were interested. I am sure he could point you in the right direction for a nice inexpensive room. Lights are extra
He has a very well set up room though.
My next check I’m buying a portable ac so I can put my tent in my garage it’s taking up way to much in my living room it’s a 8x4x6 and I’m pretty sure I figured out why my plants turned purple is because of switching nutes on them when I bought them I don’t know what brand of nutes they were using but I’m running general organics and for lighting I’m using king led plus version I have a 1500 Watt and a 2000 Watt
What kind of soil? And are u feeding them? That yellowing could be one of 3 things im thinking…
- Hungry
- Overwatering
- Rootbound.
So gotta ask. Watering practices? And pot size, age of plants?
They are 8 weeks old I am growing in mother of the earth 70/30 they are in 3 gal pots I feed with general organics every other watering I mix up a gal per plant at a time of light feeding the ppm is ranges from 275 to about 375
I’m going with door number one along with a taste of rootbound.
I would like to know the PH of your input liquid and how you are measuring it? You are looking like N deficient but that can be any of the reasons as stated above. Your plant doesn’t look BAD but does need some attention before it DOES lol.
Exactly. Up those ppms to around 450-500. Keep ph in the 6.3-6.8 range. And transplant her up to a 5 or 10 gallon
I’ve been running my pH at about 5.5 my run off has been about 6.5 to 7.5 I went down to my local hydro store with the dead and a couple yellow leafs I cut off of them and he suggested that I just run camg until I get them back to Green and then use about half the nutes I have been running and see how they take to it
That doesnt really scream calmag imo.

These a cal and mag def. Nitrogen is when they begin to yellow. And rootboundness. How old are they? By 2 months i always have my ladies in big girl pots.
This is the only leaf that Could be
see the similar boxing inside the veins? Urs is darker, and looks like the later stages of deficiency. If it starts out with light green boxes and progresses to look like the leaf i screenshotd… could be calmag.And if ur in dirt… that 5.5 ph is the issue. Ur locking out ur nutes. 5.5 is viable for coco and other soilless mediums.(albiet a touch low for vegging in it. Try 5.9) but if in soil? U want 6.3-6.5. I know ur runoff is coming out good tho. How do u monitor ph? And do u have a tds meter?
I’m in Coco and yeah I have a TDS and pH meter
Here’s something we see a lot of: a grower goes out for advice and gets multiple responses. Some of them differ markedly from each other. There is such a thing as ‘confirmation bias’ where one is unconsciously looking for an answer that matches theirs. At some point you just have to pick someone and follow what they say. Not knowing the hydro store owner but seeing you helped by @PurpNGold74 I am gonna go with option 2 who has given good advice in the past and continues to do so.
This is not anything against you who are here looking for answers. I’m just pointing this out as a thing on this forum and one you should guard against.
That plant needs to be fed.
The way the guy at the grow store was explaining it to me is that the plant is locking out the other nutes trying to suck all the camg it can and that it was a waste to try to feed it with the deficiency because it won’t take it in if this is wrong let me know
Its not completely. IF its a calmag issue. Did you see it progress from looking like the pic i postd above. The yellow greenish boxes, to brownish boxes, to crispy leaves.
If a plant is out of ph range, she wpnt uptake any nutrients that aren’t available where her pH is. Itll show as multiple deficiencies and have u chasing ur tail.
But if she is calmag deficient, and everything else is available… i dont think she’d stop ‘eating’ what she needs… she wouldnt throw random N deficient signs (yellowing), she’d give off calmag ones.
Now all that said… say i have a plant in week 4 of veg. She has lower leaves showing calmag deficiency. Id first water her with properly ph’d calmag supplementd that day. Check her runoffs for pH and ppms. If everything is in range, when she dries id feed her as regular. She’s still going to need that other food as well. If anything (ph or ppms) were out of wack, id adjust accordingly
Ok my run off on my bubba kush was pH 7.33 and ppm 509 for my blue cookies pH 7.18 ppm 492 my input was ph5.27 ppm 781 camg 3 tsp bio root 2 tsp bio marine 4 tsp bio grow thrive 4 tsp and pH up 2 tsp and what size pots should I have them in they are in 3 gallon pots right now
That was yesterday when I feed them










