GreggT Raising Girls to be Ladies

Fresh paint job and lights hung.

32 Likes

New electrical circuit. No more overloading with 2 circuits now.

28 Likes

wow, looking great

8 Likes

Damn @BudzMS you are quick!! I havent even finished setting up my page yet!! LOL You were on my tag list when I got it going. Glad to have you early.

11 Likes

Nice work :call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Clones ready to go. Will be in the new room next week after windows get installed on the 23rd.

32 Likes

Thank you @Low

4 Likes

I have Pu tang seeds from @repins12 that have popped that will go in here. I attempted to pop PBB S1 from @Graysin but turned black and slimy. I have 2 more, they are in surgery now.

14 Likes

Following along too, if you don’t mind;-)

4 Likes

@RPgrower @OGIncognito @Fatz1973 @NUG61 @Caligurl @Dforce @Newt @JaneQP @Fieldofdreams @Jonesy287

6 Likes

LOL I just tagged you!!! Welcome…

3 Likes

@Underthestairs @The_Cannabowlist @Twelve1 @Hoppiefrog @merlin44 @Docnraq @Storm @MeEasy @SilvaBack203 @Growingforothers

8 Likes

@GrowingIs4Everyone @Mark0427 @TT @Dman1969 @MidwestGuy @Borderryan22 @Fiz @spankyjr1 @Jaysittinback @Lacewing

8 Likes

Count me in!

6 Likes

@Deepsix @SynysterChris @anon1893985 @Flitme @DEEPDIVERDAVE @Carpenter @TransplantedFarmgirl @kaptain3d @Stickyicky407 @Retiredoldguy

11 Likes

Thank you sir. I will try to do justice.

7 Likes

You will have your hands full in a few weeks.

9 Likes

I hope so I am ready for the challenge. My wife works her butt off in there while I am not there.

15 Likes

Oh man… I see a problem.

4 Likes

@CooterJuice @BigCat420 @Reed71 @beachglass @Spiney_norman @Spudgunner @VirginiaGrowBoy @noddykitty1 @Pinboy @beardless

8 Likes