GreggT Raising Girls to be Ladies

What is that? @Low

5 Likes

You are using DeWalt! :joy::joy::joy: all jokes aside this will be fun to watch.

12 Likes

It was a gift!!! If I bought it it would be Milwaukee!!!

10 Likes

Amazing start! Bravo! :clap: :clap: :clap:

9 Likes

Thank you @kaptain3d means a lot coming from you.

10 Likes

Hahaha good man. I’m just giving you a hard time. It’s an on going war in the field!

9 Likes

Riding along! Looks good man!!!

6 Likes

Thank you brother. Dont have a lot to post yet but wanted to get a head start.

10 Likes

I had to buy all new tools for myself cuz hubby keeps losing them, breaking them, or just getting them super dirty. Everything that is “mine” is all Dewalt AND I wrote my initials on everything in Sharpie LOL just so he’d know they are mine hahaha

28 Likes

Just a thought but you may want to pull this circuit up a few inches 3-4" will buy some security from any water accidents :wink:

15 Likes

@GreggT im here too my friend, will be checking in on you regularly. Looking good needs windows and some of them clones in it :yum::yum::yum::blush::blush::blush::v::v::raising_hand_man:

5 Likes

@Dexterado @kellydans @CygnusX1 @LiesGrows @Freebirdmikes @HappyHydroGrower @JJ520 @spudeater65 @Vtbudz

5 Likes

I agree brother. Dont want the installers drooling in my new room.

8 Likes

:partying_face: :eye: :eye: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

hey you need to be providing food if you are going to invite us all over :cowboy_hat_face: :rofl:

10 Likes

Outta :heart:!! But set to watch brother!! :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

4 Likes

Hopefully no water accidents. New roof already and with new windows and siding coming soon, shouldn’t be an issue. No water on that end of the house and electrical boxes knockouts are full of silicone from the inside. I thought ahead. @Hoppiefrog

6 Likes

Plenty of fillet catfish. About 100 pounds. Is that enough??

7 Likes

Thanks for the tag! Nice room you built, better than mine!

23 Likes

that works I am on my way with my fryer and tanks :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes