Grab a seat, the shows about to start

I think its like day 81 or 82 on these girls and they are killing me, but finally start to put on some bulk and start really prettying up. I’m thinking the next couple weeks are going to be exciting to see what we come up with. they look very promising (knock on wood).

7 Likes

Looking good Growmie, buds are starting to hit the fattening stage :muscle::muscle::fire::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Woooowwww :eyes: very nice!

4 Likes

They are startin to fill out. Think I should worry about foxtails? Maybe raise the lights or put them back on a schedule. theyre on 24/7 right now.

2 Likes

I run an 18/6 start to finish on autos. Are you using a meter to set the lighting intensity :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I havent used the meter since they went into flower. Whats the recommended lvl on 80th day autos?

1 Like

Heck yeah :+1: Looks good in your neck of the woods!!! Congratulations on all the beautiful planties!!!

1 Like

For this stage of flowering I would recommend around a DLI of 40-45 on an 18/6 schedule and drop that down to 35-40 the last 3 weeks or so :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Looks like you got it going on there growmie. Some big ole girls. Awesome!!! :+1:

2 Likes

Happy cake day @OGIncognito !!!

4 Likes

Right on and appreciated Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

very cool, Ive got them all set at about 35 for right now. Thanks y’all

Happy cake day OG cheers!

1 Like

i brought my folding chair :seat:

1 Like

day 93 and things are looking great. almost there.

4 Likes

This is a great place to keep your journal and questions going. @Retiredoldguy can help with any hydro questions or concerns :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Crazy! Thanks will do.

1 Like

Day :100: and they are finally starting to show. I hope they start to get super frosty and deep purple like my first set of GDP.

3 Likes

This has got to be the worst part of this whole process. The waiting and wondering if you screwed the plants up with all the blunders you made along the curve; but to their defense these lil Russian dirt weed plants are exceptionally hardy. I made a whole list if errors on my first grow, and I’m smoking them right now (just sampling you understand).
So here be the latest pics of my beastie girls. Hey btw didnt someone say that these girls stop growing in flower? Well thats WRONG lol my one lady is inches from my tent roof and its 80"tall!

And now for the all important bud pics. I think superskunk is gonna be ready anytime now. Shes got a couple embers showing

1 Like

Oops

1 Like