Foop Organic nutes?

Just purchased the Foop Starter pack, cloning gel and spray. Wondering if anyone has had any experience with the line.

2 Likes

Hmmm. I just seen someone posted they got the foop lineup. Dagummit who was it. @kaptain3d do u remember. It’s on the tip of my tongue I just cannot spit it out. Lmao
Nm I think maybe it was @Kozmoz

3 Likes

@Kozmoz has some that are insanely huge using foop.

1 Like

Hey y’all! It’s me! I’m growing 5 plants in 7 gallon pots under 650 Mars hydro commercial light in 4x4 space! Foop is beyond amazing, all organic, and you can burn, over do it, or mess up your plants. No salt can. Build up either. I water everyday just enough to soak the pot, as soon as it leaks I stop. Drys up every 24 hours. Anyways , here are my plants at 8 weeks and 5 days from seeds! Gorilla glue , girl scout cookies and Bruce banner auto flowers from ilgm. So I started with the foop sample pack. The veg 1 and veg 2 got me through 3 to 4 weeks from seed through veg and about 4 weeks I was flowering. But! Flowers like 7 to 9 weeks so I ripped right throught the small bloom containers and a couple week in the flowering stage , I ordered the gallon containers of bloom 1 and 2 and also veg. So grand total 250$ to complete 10 week 5 plant autos. They are loving it… I’m almost 9 weeks and getting ready to ramp down some nutes and start plain water for about a week. Here are the pics today!

Tree trunks! :christmas_tree:

15 Likes

Ohh, by the way, about 6 weeks in, I noticed the 7 gallon pots became root bound! Roots are coming out the top! I maxed out 7 gallon pots!

2 Likes

Lol, I think I have 12 inch colas!

2 Likes

And that how you knock out a response!!! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:
Thanks a ton. I was thinking i was gonna need to get the gallons sooner then later, now i know. Plants look amazing cant wait to put this stuff to use. One more question, do you use RO?

2 Likes

:astonished: :astonished: SWEEEEET!! Im getting super excited for my babies!

1 Like

Try to imagine a baseball bat growing off of a tree. Hey buddie! I use reverse osmosis water , and I started using nutes foop right on the seeds. I planted seed directly in 7 gallon pots!
So ya veg 1 and 2 will get you through 5 big auto plants… But you will us twice or 3 times as much for bloom 1 and 2… Also sweetner ! You will need gallons of blooms and sweetner! The best of the best . I’ve become friends with the owner of foop… The product is only a year old on the market! They’ve been testing it for 5 years !

2 Likes

So maybe you need less then me … Depending on your size of pot and if you feed every day! I do water everyday. And towards the last 4 weeks of flower, I’ve been watering with 3 gallons of water on 35 gallons of soil. I put 150 ml of bloom 1 , 150 bloom 2 and about 175 sweetner

1 Like

Here are some babies pics

In 30 days I had 4 foot tall plants…!

4 Likes

Yep 10000% sold! I might have to change my plans! I was planning on run this vbx stuff next but think that just got put on hold!!! Did you top those or just let them run?

1 Like

Wow Very Nice :+1:

2 Likes

I didn’t doing any stress training. They seemed to want to grow like hearty outdoor plants , so I just let them be. At about 6 weeks I big leafed them and I got an entire plastic grocery bag stuffed full to brim. Also first few weeks , 1 gallon waters all pots… Then 2 gallons… and last few weeks moved up to 3 gallons. I’m on 20/ 4 light cycle

1 Like

Umm… by the way this is my first grow ever. And you will need pH up… the foop brings my down to like 4.5 pH… But you don’t need much. I’m using advanced nutrients pH up and use 2 ml for 50 ml of foop… In the beginning you will just need a few drops of pH up! Because your using less foop at start .anyways I love my blue lab pH multi meter!

2 Likes

Also… I got this organic ocean ionic minerals called my weed minerals on Amazon. Stuff is legit… you can and should spray flowers also! I used it everyday at lights out and even sometimes lights on and it did not burn the plants! It’s amazing… Using it on veg as a foiler spray you actually make the plant create more contact points for stems and leaves, they just blow up… Well maybe that was the foop. But anyways… Foiler spray will allow the plants to relax and take a load off. I am on 20 lights on cycle, so foiler takes the stress off. I also sprayed the flowers up until about week 7, by then everything was getting fairly fat and because I’m in a tent with tighter humidity , I decided to stop spraying to play it safe. But ideally you can still and want to spray flowers if no humidity issue . Not all formulas is for on flowers. Ionic minerals are and they help convert the cannabinoids Too phat little boys.

3 Likes

Hope all this allowed you to get a full connection in your mental process

2 Likes

Oh that’s great you got the spray! I want to try that

1 Like

I was reading that the stuff use to stink bad. They added peppermint oil to the new batch. The top came off one of the spray bottle (packaged good so no waste) so when i opened the box all i smelled was peppermint.

1 Like

Lol, I love the fricken smell! They smell minty earthy dank and delightful, ya a hint of poop or whatever, but I like it. Keeps me grounded. I sleep right next to my tent, and I use towels to soak up the foop that runs out of the smart pots… Then I hang dry the foopy towels and kinda like and appreciate the smell. I’m a earthy organic kinda guy, but honestly bacteria makes up most of our bodies and this shit makes me feel healthier just being around it! Might use it for a hair rinse, maybe a little tub action

1 Like