Flowering plants dying

Hello friends
I need help with my super skunk plants. They are apparently dying and are very close to being ready to harvest. I’ve never grown this strain before (actually it’s my first grow) and was wondering if this is typical for this plant. The leaves are all very pale and even the sugar leaves are turning brown.
The pistels are mostly brown/orange but there are very few dark tricomes.
Here are some pictures of my most excellent gardening skills. Ugh.

It’s common for your leaves to look beat up towards the end of the grow. They are using all available nutrients in those leaves in its final push. A picture in natural or white light would be easier to see though :wink::v:

2 Likes

Ok. I think my question should really be, is it alright to let it keep going like this? What if it dies? Will the buds still be ok to use if it does?
Yes, I need to post pictures in natural light. The leaf picture is how ALL of the fan leaves look. I’m too lazy (and too high) to take them out of the enclosure.
Thanks a heap for your help. This is the best site out there.

1 Like

They should be fine. Especially if you only have a little time left before harvest :v:

2 Likes

u don’t have to remove them, just turn off the Blurple and snap a few pics,
start in close on one bud site then back up a little and snap another,
stay centered on the same spot and backing up snapping until the entire plant and pot is in the pic.!
a series of 4-6 pics is usually good.!!

1 Like

take pics in white light.

plants are completing their normal life cycle…past peak flowering and dying.
***what you need to check is the trichomes status…that’s what makes the difference

Thanks everybody for the advice. As I mentioned, there are very few amber tricomes. Still mostly frosty and even a small amount of clear tricomes.
But I’m getting nervous about the whole thing and don’t want to take any more chances so I’m gong to cut one down tonight. The other two are not ready. I’ll try to get a pic later.
Thanks good people, I’ll send you a sample. JUST KIDDING NSA!

2 Likes

try to wait for more amber trichs.!!!

get us some pics and your girls will finish for you.!

1 Like