First time to plant

Start to grow my plants as a beginner, already 6 days later.

Have a good nite guys

2 Likes

could you fill out a support ticket @Bogev5

Sure i will fill that later, thats late for CA

1 Like

She’s stretching. Need to have the light closer.

4 Likes

Just like @HJL said, lower light. And put in bigger cups and bury stems before they fall over.
Happy Growing

4 Likes

Solid advice

3 Likes

just use a sample light as Vege… and have already purchased 3 gallons smart bag.

1 Like

put that light about 3-4 inches away, help stop the stretching u have going on. they are reaching for the light my friend.
Happy Growing

2 Likes

Thank you for solid advice.

1 Like

No problem :smiley: glad to help

when I have seedlings, I use a 6500k, 23watt cfl bulb and keep it about 2-4 inches away. gives them a chance to built a stonger stem and keeps them from stretching

1 Like

Ah understood!

upgrade…

1 Like

Your in good hands. Need to put them in other cups. Don’t use clear cups to grow. Roots don’t like light. It will definitely stunt the plant. @Liljoe has you. Jumping to the paid side. Ceeya

Pepe

3 Likes

Looking better. Now as @OldSkunk also mentioned about the cups. clear is good just so u can see when u have good roots going then as soon as u see the roots, re-pot them into none clear pots. And its also a real good idea to re-pot yours as soon as possible to get ur stem buried before they fall over, not very stong yet. if you can burry them to abour 1/2 to 1 inch below leaves.
You got this!!
:wink:

2 Likes

add more soil around your plant or transplant them and put them deep

2 Likes

That light is way too small

1 Like

can not reply after that hours…already set up all for my plants. About lights that i can try my best today.

1 Like

@garrigan62 Thank you!

@basementstealth new light will be home on Thursday.

1 Like