First Ever Grow - Indoor | Grow Tent | LED | Auto White Widow

@Zee Thank you!

1 Like

@Bubbles Nice, mate. What’re you growing and how far along?

@GST93 welcome! My pup says hi too! You got a Pit?

2 Likes

@Zee Oh yes indeed. Rescued him in December! 10 years old, lots of cancer, no eyelids and bad teeth. Just loving him to the end!

3 Likes

@GST93, that smile of his tells it all, he is very happy boy! Ours is a rescue too, they’re the best! Respect the efforts in what you do for him!

Just an update to the plant, seems to be growing well.

Gave it a nice spritz of water/neem oil/dish soap this evening and adjusted the LST as it was overcrowding itself.

Question for whoever is watching, what’s the earliest I can defoliate without stunting it? Thinking about getting some of those big fan leaves out the way.

4 Likes

Sour diesel, maybe 3 weeks or so I didn’t think they would sprout so I didn’t pay attention to when they grew. Hopefully I get to the end of this and get to taste my own grow!

1 Like

Plant looking good. Personally I think it’s too early to start defoliate. First picture I see a leaf touching the soil. The one with a couple blemishes I would go ahead and remove.

@kellydans perfect, removed two small leaves at the bottom of the plant that were affected by what I think was transplant shock. We’ll see if it performs a bit better now.

1 Like

@GST93 neem oil dish soap keeps bugs of of it

Yeah, I was just following the aPotforPot directions and giving it a weekly spritz. Can’t hurt it I would assume, better to be safe than sorry.

Day 21 Update.

Finally managed to PH balance the soil run off to about 5.9PH. Watering in at 6-6.5PH. Been using some FF Grow Big at 1/3 the dosage every other watering. Pretty sure it was under watered for a while, and then I was doing daily small waterings that brought some of the wispy roots up to the surface (pretty sure that’s a bad sign, but research says that I can happen with the frequent small waterings).

Looking good to be in terms of growth, every night it has rapid expansion. Been doing daily (sometimes twice a day) LST bending to get some more tops created. I feel like it’s been pretty successful so far as I can see some major growth in about 6-7 different new Tops.

Here’s some pictures, feedback or suggestions are appreciated!

2 Likes

@GST93 it’s looking good so far

Oh boy, we getting some serious growth now in the Veg stage. Seems to be liking the environment and the setup and growing pretty rapidly now.

4 Likes

@GST93 looking great!! Keep doing what you’re doing!

2 Likes

@Zee @kellydans @kcj @Bubbles

Day 26, 2nd Veg week.

Gave her a nice water, and decided to rearrange the tent for optimal growth.

Removed the hanger for the light and shorted the hang wires so I could get it higher in the tent.

Adjusted the humidifier, moved the fan and raised the pot by 3-4 inches to get over the top of the humidifier.

Then as you can see, I’m attempting a hybrid LST/SCRoG method which I built myself out of some bungee cord. Wasn’t very hard and quite enjoyable to do. (I’m a bit of a nerd, but you wouldn’t know in person).

Looks like it’s taking to LST/SCRoG nicely, as I’ve managed to produce 8-10 solid bud sites all over the plant and it’s flattening our nicely to intake max light.

(Sorry for the blurple, PITA to remove with the net).

4 Likes

Congratulations looking good ! If you’re planning on topping your plant one time . You look to have about six full sets of leafs. I usually top at 6 or 7. plant looks very healthy.

2 Likes

@GST93, thxz for tag. She is looking healthy and growing like a weed!! keep it up!

2 Likes

@GST93 hi Howe’s been growing lately?

1 Like

Good call I’m a roper two got keep em short bushy

2 Likes