Deficiency/excess?! What’s wrong

Can you also post a picture of the happy plant?

I do believe they were hungry. I fed them half strength (floraflex). They seemed to have stopped the rapid decline they were on. Hopefully they recover quickly. Thank you all for the responses

If they are only 24 days old and in that soil they could be hungry.ive had them get gungry at the third week but they were transplants so its a little different. But if ph is off it can cause that look as well. Maybe i missed it when reading but i saw u tested using only a soil ph pen hanna made correct? Are you ph’ing your water? Or done actual runoff test? Watering to runoff? So much easier to know your tds runoff to answer alot.

Buying soils is like getting a box of chocolates never know what you going to get

She looks hungry. Two different issues … perhaps light too strong and needs nutes. I would start the Big Bloom (full strength) and Grow Big (start 1/4 strength)if you are using FF nutes and make sure to use a good Cal/Mag and 100% positive she could use a good liquid Bone Meal. I use Down To Earth. If using tap, make sure to let it sit out for 24 hours before using it.

UPDATE: the pH of my soil had dipped to 4.6-4.8 on all 4 ladies. I’m not sure how this happened because I had checked a week or so earlier and it was in the low 6’s. They weren’t drinking or uptaking nutes at all aparently. Thank you all for all your replies and time

If your pen is calibrated and accurate it sounds like a major flushing is in order.