Chatter about Jacks 4/2?

Have been seeing the chatter abiut it , i use Jacks 3/2/1 and havs been happy but have always felt my girls could take more. Is this more of A, less of B and no epsom? What is gained?

2 Likes

It just eases up the mixing. Part A and B together have magnesium sulfate. Here’s where I’m at 4wks into flower. Backed Part B to 1.5g per gallon…

Edit/add… this particular plant has probably the highest trich production of any I’ve yet grown and is by far the stickiest yet.

4 Likes

I grow outside as most people know I’m impressed with Jack’s it’s like Blue Magic they have a special Fertilizer for Growing outdoors so impressed I bought a 25lbs only takes one teaspoon per gallon and I can tell a difference within a few hours it saves time and money IM thinking about get setup for inside Growing really tired of fighting insects I been spraying tri shield :shield: but still found some caterpillar :bug: I really need to knock the out before flowering as they become mature they have a hellva of a appetite even when they’re small

1 Like

The 4,2 method is for those who think mixing up one more part is too much work. In actuality the mix is less tds at 4/2 then traditional but at a cost. There is less calcium, magnesium and sulphur in ppm. Just bc another part has it does not make it same balance.

1 Like

Ive been using the 3/2/1 formula for 4 years now and though i occasionally reed twice in a row instead of every other the plants seem pretty healthy and ive met every goal ive had with it so far. Have to admit im courious about the 4/2 but if it aint broke… hell im already trying a lot of NEW chit this grow comming up as it is!

1 Like

Imo, the 3.7,2.5,1 is just fine. But synthetically/hydro grown buds are missing the terpene and flavor of a true organic grown bud. My next journal will prove this. Jacks is super easy i will admit, especially with coco.

1 Like

I grow in soil (Roots).

1 Like

Jacks 321 is always my main and backups. I’ll try other stuff along the way but always end up back at Jacks.

Got 1.55lbs off three plants and one was 11oz with jacks 321!

4 Likes