Autoflower White Widow and Durban Poison Seedling Stage Light

I have 5 gallon bags, too. How often have you been putting the 2 gallons on each plant? What kind of nutrients and soil are you using? I think mine are bouncing back, first photo is of the Durban Poison, which seems to be doing better than the White Widow in second photo.

2 Likes

Just slowly putting a gallon on each of my plants seems to be approaching the saturation point. I think I’ll just keep putting that amount on each every few days and keep an eye on them.

@Pistilgrip …Yeah they’re looking healthy! @DiscreetPete Yeah those have some good length to them…My first few year prior to this one my Autos looked tall and bushy…But this year is the exception …I dunno what it is… Last year I had a Bubba Kush that was 4 feet+ I know a good lot of members who say " just grow photos"… :saluting_face::joy: :joy:

@Pistilgrip

Here are some sorta close-up photos. When I zoom in on these photos I can see (I think, lol) that the trichromes are still white on both plants. I guess when maybe have of them have started turning brown I should harvest? I germinated these seeds on 05/13, so it’s been almost three months. I’d be surprised if “ideal harvest time” isn’t within the next few weeks? A month, at most?

I’ve read that some yellowing of the leaves is normal towards the end of flowering. Maybe some of the yellowing I’m still seeing is attributable to that, but I think I was underwatering, too. Have to see if the yellowing stops progressing now that I’m watering greater quantity, but less frequently.

Am I right in interpreting this description of White Widow’s vegetative and flowering stages on ILGM to mean vegetative takes 3-4 weeks, then, thereafter, flowering alone takes 7-10 weeks? Germination takes about a week, I think, so if I’m understanding this correctly, it could take a total of 15 weeks from germination to harvest?

Plant type 100% sativa
THC Up to 20%
CBD Insignificant amount
Difficulty Easy
Climate Indoors
Plant size Compact
Vegetative stage 3 to 4 weeks
Flowering time 7 to 10 weeks
Yields 5 to 15 oz per plant
Taste and Smell Cheese
Effects Euphoric

Here’s one last photo, lest I appear to be having a conversation with myself. :sweat_smile: Maybe this stuff will be smokeable, at some point. I just ordered a “jeweler’s loupe” on Amazon to evaluate trichrome maturity (or something). With a bit of online research,

I was able to find a setting on my Samsung Galaxy S21 FE that allows me to see the trichrome color better than I thought I’d be able to, but I think the loupe (whatever that means) may be more effective.

Plants look awesome!

I dont know exactly what to look for either regarding trichomes

Your buds are looking great…The pistils are still over all white ( on the last pic) so you have a bit to go… Yeah guys I wouldn’t worry too too much about if you get the trichomes exactly perfect…Its a too each his/her own thing …clear cloudy or amber all of it will get you high!! when you smoke your homegrown weed that you grew yourself…Thats a high all in itself… :heart_eyes: …Dont worry…

3 Likes