Are these going to be too tall? :c

Plant looks great. .Take a few as time goes on. Good luck :v:

1 Like

Thank you. I certainly don’t want to baby it as I’m doing stressing intentionally. Let me know if it still needs more.

2 Likes

Looks better, just make sure light can penetrate your canopy to reach the middle bud sites!

2 Likes

Only took 4 people telling me to trim as well! Gained new sympathy for my wife today.

2 Likes

Went at it as if their shade was a nuisance, instead of thinking of the as my poor babies leaves.

3 Likes

Wow, very nice work. Those are nice sized auto’s :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

They are just starting to smell. :smiley: as I said, I’m really enjoying growing so far. I wish I could compare notes and see if I did anything different but I got that small bit of root rot when I started it on full nutrients and got sad so stopped doing my spreadsheet while I threw orca at it after cutting off a large root as I assumed it was now a dud, but still a learning experience.

I’ll journal the next one for sure.

And it is just the one auto.

1 Like

Looks good :+1:

1 Like

Survived so far.

What a crazy way of shortening a plant. Id lose half the stems but for extreme situations, it seems like it would work. Squeeze and wiggle indeed.

2 Likes

Nice, and by the end of the day they will already trying to look straight up :rofl:

5 Likes

4 Likes