Zampano's First Outdoor Grow 🌞

Go to my fans only page

6 Likes

Now I am going to have nightmares.

7 Likes

:rofl::joy:
Only heard that in “Porky’s”

4 Likes

@David1974 I’m in a Scandinavian country, about 500km from the arctic circle. I’m a bit worried looking at the forecast, it doesn’t look like tye optimal temperature to put these out anytime soon…

We had a few really nice summer weather already and some longterm forecasts predicted a warm May like last year, my oh my was that amazing! But now it looks like this lol

4 Likes

Does anyone have any idea what this could be?

I was half expecting to see eggs or some sort of aphids under the microscope, but this almost looks like a fungus doesnt it?

This is on my Northern Lights.



3 Likes

Not sure on that one yal check these out @kaptain3d @Growmoredank @merlin44

4 Likes

Wow! That is either really nasty looking or very exciting. :joy:

I have no idea. Thanks for the tag @Crazy81

4 Likes

How close were these areas to the heat source or light?

1 Like

Possibly Fusarium


Figure 3 (A) Mycelial growth and sporulation of Fusarium species on cannabis stems. (B) Schematic diagram showing the potential for spread of spores of Fusarium from stem tissues to leaves and flower buds of the same and adjacent plants. As well, spread can occur to adjoining plants by water. (C) Colonies of Fusarium oxysporum detected in hydroponic nutrient solution following plating of samples onto potato dextrose agar + streptomycin sulfate. (D) Damping-off on cuttings of cannabis in rockwool blocks resulting from spread of F. oxysporum and infection of the cut ends of the stem. (E) Colonies of F. oxysporum isolated from roots and stems of infected cuttings shown in (D) . Figure 3A reproduced from Can. J. Plant Pathol. 40(4) by permission.

3 Likes

They’re outdoor plants, they never spent much time indoors.

This just started over the last 24hrs id say.

2 Likes

That was my next question…outdoor debris…animal bug track remnants…etc…

2 Likes

I’m thinking that it may just be debris of some sort.

I collected a few samples and took a good look under the scope, its mighty reminiscent of Neem Cake, which i just applied as a top dressing 4 nights ago.

The fact that its isolated to only 3 leaves…

Hey, it doesnt hurt to be vigilant.

3 Likes

Proactive application of Jacks Dead Bug last night.

I saw that something was munching on one of my fan leaves. Thats something we’re not going to do. :enraged_face:

5 Likes

Oh sheet,

5 Likes

A question regarding rain and nutes:

I gave one of my girls a good watering today along with some nutes, then out nowhere this evening some heavy rains came in.

Is it safe to assume she’s been flushed of these nutes? Should i re-fertilize? How should i approach this one?

I wasnt at home at the time but by the looks of things it was quite a bit of rain.

2 Likes

That may be rash, the rain likely just rearranged the fertilizer. You can always apply later if they show a need/.

5 Likes

Happy canna-versary growmie :partying_face::partying_face::sign_of_the_horns:

3 Likes

Happy cake day! @PogueMahone

2 Likes

Thank you growmies. It has been a hell of a year!

3 Likes

I believe I have bud rot, or some sort of mold growing on my Northern Lights.

I first noticed a brown spot yesterday morning and overnight it seems to have spread.

I picked a good bit of it off and im wondering if its a loss now.
It has not taken hold of the whole plant, but this is halfway up a very stunted main cola.

Its been raining for about 8 days straight and the air is heaaaaavy the last few days. Its so muggy out.

This is the plant that was watered/fertilized to runoff in the morning and hit with an unexpected rain in the evening.

Thoughts?

Pics for reference:


4 Likes