Wwa-G1-P1,P2&P3

Oh shit wait no not that Roots Organic @Cyle1 you was suppose to get the other kind!!!

3 Likes

Ohhhh, don’t do that to him :rofl:

1 Like

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::joy::joy::joy::eggplant:

1 Like

Now I just wave to wait until there ready to transplant

3 Likes

Your a savage lol :joy:

4 Likes

Lol! Thanks guys, for enlighten me. That looks like a lot! I got 1/8 oz at a time. It looks a lot less than an eight ofwhat in one bag!

1 Like

I’m gonna try and make my own later this year I think. Have you seen this post about making your own? First organic grow :v:t2:

2 Likes

Me personally will not use mg they say it do t have much in it but I had issues

1 Like

But @AAA plants are huge so idk

1 Like

I have no bugs this morning on my outside plants

5 Likes

Did you hit them with the safer last night?

Hit them hard made sure I got under every leave I used probably 4 oz of sprey

3 Likes

OK, but was it the potting soil bag look like this one? >>>>

I did it could have been alot that I did wrong with the mg soil I only had mg soil and then I was putting fox farm nutes I cant say it’s the soil but I cant say it wasn’t but I’ve seen 4 diffrent ppl useing it with great results

1 Like

No it was not that low it was double them percents

1 Like

Nope was deffinitly not that bag

1 Like

Ok then I was trying to use my phone for the pic’s but it turned out to be a nightmare. Any how I was trying to show the N P K and how very small the values are and why I use it as my base along with the worm castings.

I also use this mulch I get from my landscaping buddy it’s over a year old and nice in black very rich and it’s free lol

For my flower base i’m going to use what I found inside of a rotting tree trunk

3 Likes

Ya I was told to do that but told to use this

and I am not using it I’m using this as my base to mix with natures living soil

2 Likes

I was told to use this mg by 3 diffrent people in the lab I waisted more money buying crap

I used these 2 for my base on my supersoil and happy frog by fox farms for my veg/seed starter soil.

1 Like