Where I'm at / question for the spring

So my auto flower started to flower mehhhh… whatever it’s only in the tent because I’m a child with a point to prove :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:
I’m about to throw my Photos into flower so I started my clones for spring grow. 4 indoors and 4 at my weekend summer place.
So I show the wife my clones are ready to go to the clone shelf. SHE SAYS :flushed::flushed: I don’t think it’s a good idea to grow outdoors this year. Literally everyone and their grandma is growing…
Back of her mind 20yrs ago I flipped on a neighbor and yanked his plants for pollinating my grow… I’m a little old for that crap now but it did make me think maybe a bad idea.
SO… What do y’all think? :thinking:

@PurpNGold74 @oldmarine @Graysin @VirginiaGrowBoy
I added you Graysin because your a woman and I tend think think y’all make more rational decisions :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

:poop: Im tryna fix Gray’s tag, and I accidentally wiped it! Thank god for undo lmao.

I think itll be fine… safer indoors anyway. Also if there are a ton of outdoor growers, she is kinda right. Someone’s bound to miss a guy and pollenate half the city

Edit: haha! Fixed it

4 Likes

@JiggaMan1987 @beachglass
That auto flower I was growing is in flower… I have to say imma a little mehhh over the fact that I couldn’t get it a little bigger before she wanted to be a brat :expressionless:
Pics above

3 Likes

I think you’re a brave soul for wanting to grow outdoors at all. I hate the thought of growing without climate control and of all the potential risk of loss from pests and weather.

Honestly if you expect to get seedy weed, then go for it. If everyone and their grandmother is growing, your risk of pollination is exponentially worse than the prior years when the neighbor was the only one also growing.

You might throw an autoflower outside and see how it fares. No one’s photoperiods will be flowering when an auto finishes. :joy::v:

1 Like

She’s a beauty for an auto. :joy: don’t be so hard on her.

Hey @Fiz come show off Audrey and Betty

3 Likes

This is why I need a sensible mind In the game :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: autos are probably a better idea and I have at least 20 seeds stored .

2 Likes

@BigItch I feel like all of these are gonna be fat as hell. That’s hilarious tho bout u spazzing on ur neighbor for getting his bud babies on ur grow :joy:

2 Likes

Let’s hope they’re are super fat…
The neighbor after the fact was funny as hell during my melt down not so much. To bad people didn’t have cell phones then . I’m sure it would have been a good laugh after the fact.

3 Likes

@BigItch :joy: yeah I could imagine it would be funny to watch after. But seriously those autos are gonna get big. Mines weren’t that big before they started flowering, they’re gonna get fat quick. Ur smallest one I see is about the size my GG4 was before it started to flower

2 Likes

I haven’t been around the site very long, but @BigItch you seem like a fellow who probably has a well stocked pantry.

I won’t need any of the weed I’m planning to grow outside, it’s just for fun and bragging rights. I want to grow some monsters, or at least see if I can.

I’ve thought about putting some autos out there as well, see if I can get two harvests from a single season.

What I won’t be doing, is growing indoors this summer. I don’t want an electric bill like that again. Why pay for it when you can get it for free?

I’ll take my chances with the bugs outdoors, at least they’ll have some predators out there.

3 Likes

I hope so haven’t grown an auto for a bit. I grew this solely because my brother in law is an idiot and swore you can’t germ a seed in the winter in a basement. So I germinated in the basement no tent with a 75watt metal halide and then brought it up after the fact.
The rest are photos only the center one is an auto

2 Likes

Oh I have stock… the problem is I’m kind of a hot head and when u grow this and it gets screwed by some idiot I generally lose my shyt. I probably would keep that at home this time but I’m guessing the ole lady don’t wanna hear my shyt.

@CurrDogg420

3 Likes

@BigItch damn, that outside plant looks insane. So neatly groomed and big. Yeah I’d absolutely lose my mind if someone messed with it in anyway myself. I’m also known to be quite a hothead at times so :man_shrugging::joy: what strain was that?

2 Likes

Sativa Dom Lemon candy… the purple buds I showed you on your thread was her baby clone indoors
This strain easy outdoors a bytch inside. Was the hardest indoor plant I’ve ever grown

2 Likes

Yeah u had every right to lose it. And it was lemon candy…ur a beast tho. That plant looked amazing, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a weed plant look that big and so well groomed, it looks like a tree a landscaper would shape and mold :joy: that’s awesome. I prob would’ve caught a charge

2 Likes

Nobody catch a charge on that. Anybody tries to call we both get locked up for the grow :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: I’m guessing why it was so easy for me to go there and rip his plants out root and all and try to beat him to death with them…lol
I was screaming… You don’t deserve to smoke weed dumb azz

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: it’s justified imo. All ur plants outdoors look that good? I haven’t even attempted an outdoor grow yet. Way too many deer and wild turkey running around my apartment complex along with damn near every other wild animal u can name. And the bugs here are insane with all these woods around me SMH don’t think I’d be able to do any outdoor grows

I wish… they can go anywhere from looking like that or full bushes depending on strain.
Oh and I also sometimes grow bud rot, Mildew aphids and caterpillars and a whole line up of bugs I don’t know what the hell they are. Sometimes I grow just to feed the mice :rofl::joy::joy::joy:

Your wish is my command!

Audrey and Betty, LSD autos, 46 days today.

Audrey is fully budded out and 5 inches tall.
Betty - well, she speaks for herself. She stared her flowering stretch this week - see her bud?

2 Likes

That’s not all I can do - thank the FSM - so …

This is Claudette, seed sister to the oddballs above, same age, grown the same.
Oh and her beautiful buds… She’s a whopping 15 inches, but she’s loaded for bear.

This is Shirley. She is a Blueberry Glue auto. She is 41 days old today and just starting her 2nd week in flower. I thought she had stopped growing - nope! She grew to over 22 inches tall today.

2 Likes