Only 2nd time growing, and am potted outdoor grow in MI where summer has almost gone. Am about 2wks out from most plants to be harvested. Been reading different dialog on wet/dry trim. Oddly, last season, w/only 1 plant, I divided the decision of trimming. It seemed that the dry trim to me, produced a much cleaner and enhanced smoking experience. But, in all, I would agree that’s it’s a matter of personal preference. This season of got 9 plants, 6 from seed I have no knowledge about, 3 were very minute stems my son’s friend started, and I truthfully don’t know how I kept them alive as the stems were 12 inches, but the width of kyte string, and one stem was broke and I was able to get it to mend.
Mamajacs
21
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Trimming/drying questions | 21 | 776 | January 4, 2022 | |
| Harvesting what's better? | 11 | 361 | August 31, 2023 | |
| What is best wet trimming or dry trimming | 21 | 1552 | November 12, 2021 | |
| Wet Trimming or Dry Trimming | 31 | 1930 | May 18, 2023 | |
| Wet vs dry trimming | 34 | 948 | February 18, 2024 | |
| Dry or wet harvest/trim? | 11 | 748 | January 13, 2021 | |
| Dry or wet trim after harvest | 6 | 319 | December 31, 2020 | |
| Never will i ever again | 33 | 1444 | January 11, 2022 |