Water gurus - cal/mag question

Greetings all and thank you very much for your time and replies.
Thank you Hellraiser I played with the idea of individual round 1 1/2 deep cake pans with each having its own drain connection connection, however I felt over kill was going to take place, KISS is the best ( keep it simple stupid ). The 2x4 frame has another purpose then just the height above the zipper on the door, but my temp of my floor on concrete is at 70F. now so in the winter I do not think they would like cold roots so I am thinking of this is going to help. My next purchase is going to be thick styrofoam to cut and put under instead of the 2x4 frame.
Thank you again!

2 Likes

Greetings, thank you for you time! I was playing with my ph meter and EC meter, I put some FFOF in and mixed with distilled water and followed the steps 24hrs later. I ran the water thru amazing amount of coffee filters and never came up with a clear water. So I made measurements and found EC 6536 and PPM 3268 PH 5.96 TEMP 73. HELP please what am I doing wrong or not understanding my meters.

Try only your tap water and see what you get before and after stress coat.
Never mind I see you already did. Sorry wish I could help.
Where are your plants ???

Greetings thank you for your time. I am in the process of learning and taking time to get familiar with everything before I drop seed on 7/1/21 which is our date to proceed. Thanks for trying have a great weekend.

1 Like