VaHillbilly grows California Dream

Here we go yall. :raised_hands::raised_hands::v::green_heart:

17 Likes

Nice looking start buddy :v:t2:

2 Likes

I like those small fabric pots. I just put the whole thing in a 5 gallon one when they get 4 weeks old or so and the roots just keep growing right through the fabric.

4 Likes

Thank ya JJ I dropped four but this was only one that sprouted. Went straight to soil and didnt soak. Happens sometimes I guess. :call_me_hand::v::green_heart:

2 Likes

I’ve never had a plant do this, but I see it all the time. Is this an outdoor grow or is it something that comes up more in outdoor grows?

Looking healthy, @VaHillbilly.

3 Likes

Yes sir I do the same solo to a one gal to a 4/5 gal to a 35/40 gal. Each new set of β€œshoes” has a little hotter soil then the 40 gals are mixed up for bloom. Only use straight water and admendments. :call_me_hand::v:

2 Likes

Thank ya and yeah I run em inside like that. Less stress than transplanting for sure. :+1::v:

1 Like

Indoor. Its just a simple way to avoid having to dig out the plant from one container to transplant it. Just set the whole thing in a bigger pot. Roots grow through the fabric into the new soil. I dont do this any longer. I just start the seeds in a 3 or 5 gallon grow bag depending on if I am growing 2 or 4 plants. Currently doing 4 in 3 gallon bags.

6 Likes

I do this.

Solo cup to a 10" pot after 2 weeks. The 10" pot to a 10-gal pot as the final transplant. I bury the plant up to it’s neck with each transplant. I add mykos at each stage. The burying of the plant up to its neck is so that I can bury a couple of nodes with each transplant. Roots emit from these buried nodes within a few days. You also end up with a very strong stalk doing this.

5 Likes

Yes sir, always bury them up to there necks control the amount of roots you got. More stalk underground more roots to pump out nutes. I usually clip my finger leaves and lower budsites up to the second sometimes third node, then uppot and bury up to about an inch below last set of leaves. Myco the crap out of it and watch Her explode. :call_me_hand::+1::100::v::green_heart:

Heres mine. :+1::v:

3 Likes

One gal to a three gal to a 15 gal to a 40 gal.

1 Like

It works great. That’s the best I have seen. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you friend I add mycos and azos to outside bottom half of each bag during every step and boom rootz everywhere. :raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Two more to the party. :call_me_hand:Cant wait to watch these gals grow out yall. :v::green_heart::100:

3 Likes

Update y’all.

2 Likes

Update yall.

2 Likes

Moved things around a bit. :+1:

1 Like

incredible stalks u got goin

1 Like

Thank you friend thats a reveg from last harvest. She was an excellent producer so I had to run her back and also pull some clones. :call_me_hand::+1:Happy New Year.:tada::tada::tada::v::green_heart: