Understanding Fox Farm feeding schedule

I just received my dirty dozen today. I am about 6 weeks into a grow in FFHF. Any recommendations on what I should start with at this point, or when I should? Here is what my plants look like today.

2 Likes

Why your schedule looks diff from this one

@malone Because that schedule is missing the dry solubles open sesame, beastie blooms and chaching.

@prostock I would water to runoff on your next watering and see what your ppm level is at. If it’s between 600 and 1000 I would start at week 4 at about 1/2 recommended dose.

Edit: sorry @malone, the chart you posted is actually missing flower kiss, Boomerang, wholly mackerel, kelp me and bembe

Right but for the main big bloom, growing, and tiger bloom the schedule is different

Ah I see. Looks like it may be an older schedule and they weren’t selling as much grow big as they’d like so they bumped that up on the newer schedule, lol

1 Like

Here’s today.

5 Likes

Is the large plant in the back, and the one in the right front going into bloom? This is my first go at growing. @Covertgrower

It looks like it is! Nice growing!

Should I move them to 12/12? I am going out of town for 5 days tomorrow. @Covertgrower

I would wait the 5 days until you’ve returned. A lot can happen in 5 days. Mostly a lot of watering. Unless you have a responsible person?

I have an auto water system I am using. Primitive, but it works.

1 Like

Bobby I was talking to you about the issues in my ffof grow. And broadnites!? Well I’m switching to coco and perlite. I have nutrients recommended at local hydro store. Started new seeds in rock wool cubes. Any suggestions. Please

She’s done for huh?

1 Like

Flushed a couple times. Cut it down and make butter hun?

1 Like

Sorry for your pain but all I can think of when viewing your girl is the Monty Python skirt with the parrot… an X parrot…

What grow medium are you in? Any advice for coco and perlite?

Sorry I dont know coco I do soil.

What nutrients are they suggesting? The trend here is jacks 321 and I have to say, this stuff lives up to the hype. It’s perfect for coco too.

1 Like

Bobby do I chop or let go a bit longer?

1 Like