Understanding Fox Farm feeding schedule

No don’t even have ph meter

Going to get one tomorrow for sure

Awesome! A tds meter and ph meter are very important when it come to diagnosis

I’m trying to think where I can get one at 6:30 lol

I’m gonna get to the bottom of it. 2 600w hps/mh tired of buying Dispens meds. Growing good pot isn’t hard I know it isn’t. A bit of knowledge and there is almost free meds

@Weddingcake1983 that happened to me last grow…i over did nutes. I live in a hot humid state. Its hard to keep heat down. Its not heat. Bc my plants bud in 90 degrees. But i use a lot of fans and a dehumidifier. But like i said that looks like too much nutes. I pulled lights up and used sledgehammer let sit 30 minutes the flush w double the water. Leaves might not recover but new growth will b okay. When using slegehammer use 5 ml per gallon of boomrang then feed next feeding to the chart i posted. Hope this helped. We learn by our mistakes. I have…now i have monster autos this grow.

I dt flush according to chart. I flush in between veg and flower and flush two weeks before harvest. My problem is they are too big to move to be able to flush according to chart. Thats how i did the last ones too…

I’m going to store now. I hope you’ll be available to walk me thru this please!!?

Sure thing!

So what am I going to do get my ph right with the water and water to measure ph in run off? I have everything now. The lady at hydro store about had me sold on the ebb and grow system lol

Ok here I am what do I need to do?

Is your soil dry? You’re going to want to water to about 20% runoff and test your ph and ppm. That will tell us how much nutrients are in your soil. But if you recently watered and the soil hasn’t had time to dry out, you’ll want to wait until it does.

1 Like

Been 2 days it’s pretty dry

Do I test the water I’m watering with first? It’s over 7

Yes. Always adjust input water, (after nutes are added on feed days) unless using distilled or RO water. No need to ph low ppm water. You run how ever much water it takes to get a good bit of runoff. You then test that runoff the same way you do the input water. With your ph pen and tds meter. That runoff water will tell you what’s in your soil right now.

1 Like

Input 7.4 run off 5.9

1 Like

Ppm 520

1 Like

Well it’s not a nute overload or heat issue. PH is a little low but not low enough to cause your issue. Looking more and more like broad mites. Here’s an example of the damage they do and a pic of what they look like. You can see by the size of them that they can easily go undetected.

1 Like

Eww now what?

Captain jacks dead bug is a spray that is safe to use on flowering plants. I would definitely recommend a bud wash when you harvest. It doesn’t look like you have too much longer to go.

2 Likes