Trying to sex an outdoor grow

I am growing outdoors. This is only my second season. Can you help determine the sex of this plant?

I am sorry to say it but, it sure appears to be a male to my aging eyes.

By the way, welcome to the forum. You will find all of the help you might need right here.

Agree it is male and Welcome! :slight_smile:

I was think it was but it is growing so beautifully and it is supposed to be from a feminized seed. Is there another picture or angle that would help clarify? I would hate to kill it without cause. I am growing three plants and two of them are like this. The other is tall and thin but looks more like the one I grew last year, which produced super good buds.

Maybe a closer photo of one of the nodes with “balls” hanging off it. I don’t think the answer will change though.

The stem to stalk unions vary but this is typical of the majority of them.

It is male

Thank you everyone for the help. On to the compost pile. One last question- Is it too late for the females nearby? Have they been pollenized or is it too early for that?

@merlin44 I’m new here with the sexing I’m looking for the sacks where exactly do I need to look? Thx

I found this to be helpful

You should be good unless a neighbor has a flowering boy. That’s always the unknown with outdoor grows.

Every picture was a boy… :angry::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::disappointed_relieved::sob:
Kill them…:smiling_imp:
:v::sunglasses:

Every picture is male

I wouldn’t put on compost pile. The pollen can still fall out and wind blow in onto your girls

That’s a man man

Those all are pollen sacs lol