Top or Fim ? Did I do this correctly?

Did I top her correctly ? Or am I an idiot hahaha

Day 12 after popping up. Yeah yeah , I know…but she’s on the 5th node already

8 Likes

Looks good should do fine nice looking little plant

2 Likes

Good job on the FIM! Thing’s growing like a weed! :wink::v:

1 Like

Yes you did. Topped above the 4th node should do very nicely.

2 Likes

Thanks always a little worried when doing something first time especially something you can’t go bsck on.

I tucked the ones coming in under some fan leaves so the lower areas get light. Maybe I’ll get a better harvest this time. Only looking at about 3 oz from last plant.

3 Likes

5th node on day 12? What strain and bank?

Barely 5th node but yes they popped up on the 10th ! They’re White Widow Autos. I’m not even really using the best lights but I do have a smart light set to blue

to help her out.

1 Like

I’m growing a ww auto also that came up on the 6th of December and I’m at the 6th node

1 Like

I’m topping mine in 2 days. I’m interested in seeing the difference

1 Like

Very nice !!! These WW genetics are awesome. I barely had any nute problems with my first run and I used miracle grow lol

1 Like

I ran 4 my first run and they were flawless except the one that didn’t auto. This time I’m running just one. Here she is

4 Likes

Very nice !! Here’s my first grow ever and first WW. About 2 weeks from harvest

3 Likes

I have 4 more but one is a few days away from being able to be topped and the other 2 are a week behind.

2 Likes

Looks good. Is this going to be your journal? Set to watching

1 Like

Nah I was just asking tbh. I might do a journal next time when I have my light and my ocean forest/ happy frog mix ready.

1 Like

Can i ask why you dont have much soil in ur pot u want to fill ur pot and leave about 2 cms from the top of the pot

2 Likes

Bc I fucked up I ordered a bag of fox farm ocean forest and it got here and was small af lol

2 Likes

Gonna order the bigger one this time as I have 2 more to transplant in about a week

1 Like

Looks good to me only thing I suggest it when u snip off next time leave urself a boogie uptop it will help prevent the main from splitting down the road when bud weight starts to form.

3 Likes

What is a boogie ? :sweat_smile:

1 Like