Third Grow: Four Autos in a 2x4 Tent

Water/nutes day…sticking with 3/4 Jack’s w/silica & Big Bud. They definitely musta had nutrient lockout because they took off again.

The Gelato buds are getting nicer…

And the Gorilla Glue is getting some trichomes…

I’m not putting any time limits or constraints on this group, when they look ready, I’ll start winding them down. That may throw a wrench in the next group of girls that currently reside in Solo cups though.

Good problems to have…:rofl:

10 Likes

How do you like growing the gorilla glue? I just started a couple two weeks ago.
Looking forward to seeing your harvest buddy!

1 Like

It’s been a good, healthy grow…steady growth, albeit a slow grower. Seems a bit behind the others in maturity, but the buds are fat & sticky!

I’m realizing that you have to throw out the growing time frames suggested by the seed providers as merely a suggestion…they’re ready when they’re ready. I seem to use 14 weeks as a baseline in my head, plus or minus a few weeks…which seems to be consistently on the plus side! These seeds are from ILGM’s Mix Pack.

The next time I grow one I’ll put it in a 5 gallon pot to see how it does.

5 Likes

Lol yeah, merely a suggestion is right.
Same. With the thc. % basicly let’s you know is it low medium Or high potential.

Glad things are panning out, rushing is never good and I hear the gorilla glue really packs it on in late flower.

1 Like

Today was watering day. Sticking with 3/4 Jacks/silica/Big Bud at 2 1/2 liters each. Looks like we’re back to growing buds again…

GSCE auto…you can see the new growth as the green against the purple/burgundy colors.

Gorilla Glue auto is still packing it on…

Gelato is looking & smelling great…

Last but not least, little Big Bud is sticky & gooey…

The kids (GDP & Purple Hulk auto) are getting big and three are very close to transplant. Still using ILGM seedling nutes with a bit of silica…

Staying the course…gunna run out of room soon. Need more :tent:!

9 Likes

They are stacking, can you show us a whole plant pictures of the two lady’s who are getting chunky

1 Like

As of this morning…had to move little Big Bud back into the 2x4 because I had to transplant the new girls and put them in the 2x2 tent. When the plants stalled for a few weeks with nutrient lockout, it threw off my timing for the next round by two weeks.

8 Likes

Today was transplant day for 3 of the four baby girls. Gave them 6 1/2oz of seeding nutes with a little silica. Once they were wet and sat for a few hours, they were easier to get out of the cups.

Sticking with Happy Frog & 3 gallon pots…

I’ll start them on Jacks at the next feeding.

9 Likes

Plants + timing = :rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: that is the one thing I’m 100% sure about with plants they never do exactly what you want them to do.

Lookin good :+1: though, the 2x4 looks pretty smelly

2 Likes

:rofl: Funny you should mention that since this grow is very smelly…and my charcoal filters are fighting a losing battle after almost a year’s time. Last week I washed the filter covers and set them outside for a few hours to air/dry out and little, then put them back in place…and you can still smell the plants. I just ordered new ones and I’ll dry out the old ones for a few weeks to see if I can revive them.

1 Like

I dont have anything to compare them to…thgis is my first grow…I purchased 5 white widow cbd autoflower from them. I germinated 3 and put the other 2 in refrigerator storage…all 3 I germinated did great and now they are 26 days old and doing well. First grow. I would buy from them again

1 Like

Today started ‘water only’ as I’m going to harvest in two weeks…that’ll put them at 16 weeks above soil. :crossed_fingers:

GSCX…

Gorilla Glue…

Gelato…

Forget to take a pic of little Big Bud.

Closeups of the buds will commence shortly for review by the expert’s eyes!

7 Likes

The gg and gsce look nice, that gelato is so short yet so stocky.

They look good.
How do tricombs look? Your not jumping the gun are you?

2 Likes

I hope not…I’ll start the bud pics soon. The buds are frosty, sugar leaves and buds are covered in trichomes. If they don’t look ready in two weeks, I’ll give them a bit more…but I’m sticking to water only from here on out and I’ll increase the UVA light time to 12 hours a day.

I have the babies growing like weeds in the 2x2 and are close to LST…it’s gunna get interesting around here over the next 2-3 weeks!

What’s your run off numbers?
If they drop to low your plants will all yellow

1 Like

@IP54 damn brother those are some seriously fat buds. I can smell them from here and I’m salivating! Hope my current grow turn buds out like that.

1 Like

Those look awesome!! Great growing!

1 Like

Beautiful!!

1 Like

Curious, are these photos or autos and how old are they in this pic? What light do you use when they are in the cups? Nice looking operation you have by the way!

1 Like

Curious, are these photos or autos…Autos

and how old are they in this pic?..14 weeks

What light do you use when they are in the cups?..HLG 135 at 120watts

Nice looking operation you have by the way!..thanks!

2 Likes