Things that break your heart when you come home from vacation

Man oh man this really bummed me out.

Temps into the high 80’s and bone dry. I guess the bluemat bottle spigots are no good for 7 days.

I watered them all and turned the lights wayyyy down. Hopefully at least the two gdp’s that were less than 2 weeks from harvest make it.

4 Likes

That sucks sorry to hear that

1 Like

I’ll have a better idea tomorrow about who’s not going to make it to the harvest party.

I hope that they all make it

Yikes dude, i’m new to growing and just reading through some threads. How did they get so dry? couldn’t you put water in those containers that they sit in letting them drink from below?

Also how in the hell do i create a topic? i just created my account and i’m having issues finding my way around creating a post of my own.

1 Like

Welcome to forum @kingcole164

1 Like

Thanks man! and I just figured it out! i guess i had to comment on a post before i got promoted a trust level!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community.

2 Likes

That is a bummer you don’t think you can nurse them back.

1 Like

I’m hoping I got to them in time, but I’ve never had a plant so far along in flower dry up.
I honestly thought that 2 blumat spigots in each container would keep them better hydrated.
Waste of $100…

1 Like

I think drip system would of worked better imo

1 Like

Makes me ill to see photos, can’t imagine how you must have felt at first sight.

Hopefully they will bounce back with a little TLC.

3 Likes

You still did the right thing by managing the plants by yourself the Less people Knows What You Do The Better Off You Are.

5 Likes

I’m crying now

I debated it. But the reviews I scoured through seemed to repeat the same message. They work ok when you first dial them in, but usually fail at some point.
I was looking for less failure.
Of course I was using 1l bottles. Since my plants need watering every 5 days, and I was gone 7, I figured super soaking them and then 2l of water to tide them over a couple more days would be enough.

2 Likes

Let’s just say the girlfriend and the dog are keeping their distance.

They might surprise you.
I have seen some similar come back.

2 Likes

I have too.

I’ve also seen them give up.

Cmon girls, you’re so close!!!

3 Likes

Lets hope for this…

11 Likes

Sorry, thats a hard pill to swallow

2 Likes