Things I need for Harvesting

Hey guys,
I want to make sure I have everything I need to harvest my Sheila. I have several 1 oz and a one pound terp bags, moisture meter, scale and several clippers. Guessing I need some sort of tray/screen? Where do I get these and what other items should I have?

3 Likes

A " trim bin " will make your job easier, great for trimming those buds you just grew.

4 Likes

Agree with the Trim Bin. Also need gloves…I trim wet and it gets pretty sticky…and you can smoke the glove hash

3 Likes

I’ll third that! Trim bin is a great help.

https://www.amazon.com/TrimBin-Harvest-More-Trim-Black/dp/B00L4NJSBE/?tag=greenrel-20

3 Likes

How do you get the trim hash off the gloves?

I have several pairs covered… I just harvested Skunk#1

2 Likes

Gloves nah
its finger hash haha

4 Likes

Finger licking good!

And yes on the trimbin!

3 Likes

I just leave them inside out for a few days…then turn them right side out and Break / peel the stuff off the tips. You do have to be careful not to get any of the glove…tastes like sh*t.

3 Likes

Didn’t consider that… Thank you for the tip.

1 Like

I like metal herb drying hangers for drying.

Post edited for link

2 Likes

I read to put them in the freezer. Then it comes right off.

1 Like

This is the tray I got. Thanks for the ideas. I will be ready to rock.

2 Likes

I use 91% Isopropyl Alcohol to clean anything that get sticky; scissors, etc.

3 Likes

I just use two of our big cookie sheets from the kitchen. After trimming is done, I wipe them with 91% alcohol and then soap and water so later cookies aren’t augmented. Another key trimming accessory is a good audiobook.

1 Like

i definitely gotta agree, music u enjoy definitely helps move the trim process along smoother

2 Likes