Thatguythatgrows

i am having trouble keeping the humidity down. it has rained here nearly every day. in the grow, it has been steady 60%. i need around 40. if it doesn’t get better soon! i will get a dehumidifier.

first up in today’s update is the purp. she got a little stronger dose of moab this week. still hardly any burn. almost all trichs are clear so she will get it again. this pheno is looking more and more sativa with these thin leaves and longer flowering time. hairs are maybe 1/4 orange.

next the kush. she got flushed today with about 15 gallons of tap water. i will flush again in about a week and that will be her last. the harvest window is rapidly approaching. most trichs are milky with a few clear and a couple amber. i have supported heavy branches with plastic rods. i will get updated pics of that later. here she is. in the homestretch now.

2 Likes

in other news, i am looking to become the first cbd dispensary in my state. only hemp is legal for now, but it is a start. looking for any connections that could help! llc is formed, wholesale distribution connected, and retail location found. finishing up the business plan hopefully today and then moving forward.

here is the kush after putting in the support rods (pieces of coat hanger) and a thorough flush. the branches are just resting on the rods. nothing is tied. i’ll taste a leaf in a couple of days. i dont have a ppm meter. if the leaf tastes bitter, it still has too much stuff in it. if the flush went well, the leaf will taste a little green but mostly like water. the leaves should start yellowing pretty quickly also.

haven’t mentioned the next generation in a while. but here they are. remember those 4 clones? here are the best 2. kush on the left and purp on the right. they have both been topped alot, but the kush the most. she was faster growing and the purp is stretching more. look how bushy that kush is though! i am not going to scrog them. i will transplant and switch to 12/12 when the kush gets harvested in 2 weeks.

i am in the process of hunting down seeds with <.3% thc so i can start my legal grow. i have to give permission for “the man” to come test my plants up to twice a year to ensure the thc is not too high. not sure if i will be able to continue a stealth grow since the commercial grow will begin at my home. we will see how it goes. either way, i’ll be here growing!

I can oversee all fiscal operations and take care over the general day to day procurement of things for a modest cut

1 Like

well folks… this grow is almost complete. today is day 56 of flower. we are looking at only 2 more updates after this one that will have live plants. this week has been super busy with starting a new business. it’s a good thing these plants pretty much grow themselves. the rain has eased off around here finally and humidity has settled around 52%. that is typically what it stays inside. i turned the fan up to help prevent bud mold and tried to spread branches out as best as i could. kush got a final flush this morning and purp got her first flush. my estimate is that i will harvest kush around 65 days and purp around 72ish. we’ll see how it goes. i am going to let the babies go to a new home or find somewhere outside for them. i will be moving right after harvest and i have a busy life these days. but… we’ll see how that goes too. i have some northern lights x skunk seeds, one cheesecake something, and got some autos on the way. anyway…

first up the holy grail kush

and the blimburn gdp

so far these have both been easy to grow. no complications, and very tolerable of experimenting. even after flush, the kush doesn’t want to yellow. only those deep stripes of purple. the gdp has yet to develop much purple. her last gallon of flush water was cold and i will do the same next week. the kush gets no more water. thanks for watching.

1 Like

Nuggets looking stellar.

1 Like

sorry about the lack of updates. been super busy. had a trip out to colorado to check out a few wholesalers, and tour some dispos and greenhouses. i must say, i am highly disappointed in the dispos. and the people. almost everybody i encountered there were uptight snobs. but alas. i’m back. the kush is chooped. the purp is still doing amazing. she is within a week of chop. i’ll update with pics soon. also placed a rather large order. soon i will have the following strains to grow at my leisure…

2 different northern lights auto
strawberry cheesecake auto
power flower
candy kush
blue mystic
gorilla blue auto
strawberry gum auto
royal haze auto
royal bluematic auto
fast berry auto
honey creme
royal cheese

ok. maybe i got kind of carried away. i actually hadn’t realized until this post.

1 Like