Stumped on issue with plants treated the same

Super Skunk ~6 weeks or so in veg, 3 gal smart pots in Coco coir, perlite and a little seedling soil, 400w led
Feeding Dyna-gro Foliage-Pro 9-3-6
Tap water, waiting a few days for chlorine to evap.
PH’d usually to around 5.8-6.1, run off same pH
Stick into ground pH meter shows ~7, but I’ve never seen the pH portion leave 7, ever
Temps 70-90 based on time of day.

Diagnoses shows it should be Phosphorus deficiency, but I don’t really see it happening during veg. It’s only happening severely to one plant. The 2nd started happening a week or so after, but tiny specks. The 3rd followed, but specks as well. I flushed all 3 plants on Saturday and gave a little bloom food for some Phosphorus, just in case. I also took off the ruined fans the same day on the single plant. A day later and the fans turned into what you see. I read over watering could cause this, so I went about 5 days no watering. Seemed to slow down the browning, but that’s a long time without watering. So, I’m pretty stumped at this point. All 3 plants have been treated exactly the same.

Flush flush flush
Ph of coco 5.8-6.1

Any swing of …2 or more will cause lock out and other major problems. Maintain a stable ph to avoid other problems.

Looks like a calmag problem after flushing maybe a calmag supplement should get her back right.

When growing in coco you should flush every 2-3 weeks after adding nutes.
How long has it been?

I agree with potential calmag.

@George702 what are you watering with?

Tap water, waiting a few days for chlorine to evaporate. The nutes have cal-mag already in it, so didn’t really bother. But, this was happening from about the start, before the only flush I’ve done this past weekend. pH is @6 95% of the time tbh. And isn’t cal def on newer leaves? This is happening on oldest leaves.

My main thing is, why is it pretty much only happening to just one? They get equal everything

maybe zinc deficiency.@George702

I took 3 clones from my GSCX seed , all 3 in flower now all 3 with same soil ,nutes water you name it . All 3 will finish at different times all about a week apart. 2 had calmag problem in flower the other didn’t. One has rock hard nugs like her mom, the other two have huge looking buds ,but not hard very airy. plants are like people in the seine we are all different.

Have you taken a ppm reading on your tap water? It’s unlikely that you’re having calmag issue using tap water and nutes that supplement calmag. But I would take a look none the less.

Like @Wishingilivedina420state said, it’s entirely possible for another plant of the same strain to require different attention.

the other two plants are well fed that one look like you are under feeding it and possibly need a higher dose since it is starving. You want the leaf to be green not yellow and as they get bigger you have to increase nutrients.

It is probably getting more light been in the corner so it is using more nutrients then it has available and just stalling. Anyways keep us updated :slight_smile: I got a 600ppm nutrient variation from one plant on the extreme low side to the extreme high side if they look like they need feeding you have to feed otherwise they start throwing up all kind of problems.

Either increase nutrients or give less light so it doesn’t have to work as hard and move them around but keep your water at 5.5-5.8 because that the zone where nutrients get absorb best and you can use less if you dial in your PH like others on here said and I wouldn’t ever let it reach over 6 since it not it sweet zone. Anyways doing good so far made it this far…

Very true the more light the more nutes she needs and if she doesn’t get them she will have problems,

The same three plants I’m talking about all get water or feed on different days and drink different amounts of water up to 1/4 gallon difference in 3 gal smart pots. Even though they were started at the same time with the same same same

The pots get rotated every feeding. But, I increased the nutes today @~5.6 pH. Shall see what happens :man_shrugging:

All good keep us updated and informed :slight_smile: Takes a few days for it to turn around just have to watch for visible improvements daily to see if you are on the right track and it a learning process… You have the most access to your plants and the most experience with them as we are just onlookers with our own plants in the end. We both got two hands and two eyes haha I"m assuming anyways :thinking:

Just to update. Keeping pH @ 5.6 and upping the nutes 3 fold, the condition seems to have slowed down for the most part. The worst one, maybe a very very slight bit greener. They’re already half way up the tent with only about 1.5 ft away from the light, so I need to switch to flower today before I can’t fit the flowering stretch… So, can’t really tell now how the worst one will do in flower. Its only a few inches shorter, so who knows. Also want to mention the worst one, still weighs a good amount after about 3 days of no watering, while the other 2 are super thirsty. And it gets watered less since it’s no drinking as much. So, sounds like something is going on in them roots.

Sometimes out of the same batch you just get a weak seed with messed up genetics… Can’t really do much about it just have to either baby it or throw it. I got one that not really growing right and the leaf structure all mutated and twisted.

It the only one that doing that and all the rest of the dozen seem to be okay. Out of the 13 I have growing I’m pretty happy with the 11 maybe 12 but still long way to go until finish myself probably two weeks behind you from flipping flower myself.

Yeah they love their nutrients and water when you got the environment and lighting dialed in correctly and when everyone going well they be drinking hard.