Somehow I end up with 3 in one cup.should I try and separate them with the risk of killing them or just let them grow like that

2 Likes

soil is first amendment super soil

Tap is thin and not spread out. Leave big 1…ease out small ones carefully with soil and stickem in another cup.

4 Likes

Yeah, you don’t want the roots getting entangled. You’ll have a problem transplanting them into their own pots when needed.

2 Likes

Did you plant 3 seeds in one cup?

1 Like

no man don’t recollect how that happen

3 Likes

this is a first ive seen. what would be the outcome if transferred all 3 into a huge pot?

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing

1 Like

They would have to be separated from eachother otherwise they will compete for nutes light and water. You can put many plants in a huge pot tho, check out bill wards sea of green setup on YouTube.

3 Likes

battle royle of weed?

2 Likes

Well, I’ll say it if nobody else will. Give them the last snip. If you wanted or had room for more plants you’d have potted them. You don’t know what these are, where they came from, and they endanger the life of the one you intended to grow. As the Queen of hearts said “Off with their heads!”

4 Likes

@DrWoo you and @PurpNGold74 make the funniest posts ever and they are spot on with great info.

2 Likes

Not exactly, In a battle Royale you would end up with a single survivor. In this case likely have 3 crappy plants yielding less cumulatively then a single plant in its own pot. OP, Im still confused, do you not know if you planted three seeds in that cup? Like, I’ve seen two plants come from a single seed before, but not 3, and not so far from eachother. Did you just sprinkle a handful of seeds over top of the cups and oops, one got 3?

1 Like

could be a lucky case, if so I would buy a lottery ticket lol. the next question is, did you smoke before planting time the seeds?

1 Like

This is the more likely outcome. Especially if you are a newer grower.

Id separate the smaller ones as the taproot isbt very developed this early. If they die, they die.

3 Likes

I only planted one seed banana kush auto I had left out of the 5 I bought from Ilgm.really don’t know wtf happen 3 out one seed
I had no other seeds when I planted that one none 0 so I may play the lottery then lol

1 Like

The two smaller ones look close enough to be twins. But they are pretty frigging far apart.

Maybe someone dropped seeds in soil that didnt pop. And watering the soil germinated them?

1 Like

Separate now. They’ll be fine. Just be gentle as possible.

1 Like

If you’re anything like me… you smoked some of the latest harvest before counting the beans :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Problem solved
Wife and her cousin smoked in my room and apparently they found 2 seeds in the weed from the dispensary her cousin bought earlier that day and they planted them without knowing I already dropped a seed in there
Now I feel better
The two babe ones are blue dream that’s what she bought from the dispensary
Separated them already now wait see what happens

7 Likes